*Bravo’s “Married to Medicine” came out of the gate swinging, quickly gaining a ratchet Black woman reputation.
In the midst of it all, co-star Mariah Huq ate some humble pie and took full responsibility for the fight between her and peer Toya Bush-Harris.
“I handled that situation poorly,” she told Sister 2 Sister. “I do think I should take all the responsibility for that because whether it’s me or my mom…, we could have walked away.”
It was bad. Just in case you missed it, the two got into it about whatever frivolous situation with Mariah’s mother and then it turned totally physical.
Yes these well-to-do women were doing the whole throwing punches, pulling weave hair, and rolling on the ground during a birthday celebration.
Although many viewers don’t agree she’s solely responsible for the tussle, she refuses the pass.
“It did start with me. Everything started with me,” she said. “She doesn’t know any better … I was upset. I should have just not went to the party, and I could have really truly prevented all of that.”
The party was for Mariah’s husband, where she was planning to present him with a new car.
Check out more at Sister 2 Sister.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here