*Bravo’s “Married to Medicine” came out of the gate swinging, quickly gaining a ratchet Black woman reputation.
In the midst of it all, co-star Mariah Huq ate some humble pie and took full responsibility for the fight between her and peer Toya Bush-Harris.
“I handled that situation poorly,” she told Sister 2 Sister. “I do think I should take all the responsibility for that because whether it’s me or my mom…, we could have walked away.”
It was bad. Just in case you missed it, the two got into it about whatever frivolous situation with Mariah’s mother and then it turned totally physical.
Yes these well-to-do women were doing the whole throwing punches, pulling weave hair, and rolling on the ground during a birthday celebration.
Although many viewers don’t agree she’s solely responsible for the tussle, she refuses the pass.
“It did start with me. Everything started with me,” she said. “She doesn’t know any better … I was upset. I should have just not went to the party, and I could have really truly prevented all of that.”
The party was for Mariah’s husband, where she was planning to present him with a new car.
Check out more at Sister 2 Sister.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here