*Bravo’s “Married to Medicine” came out of the gate swinging, quickly gaining a ratchet Black woman reputation.
In the midst of it all, co-star Mariah Huq ate some humble pie and took full responsibility for the fight between her and peer Toya Bush-Harris.
“I handled that situation poorly,” she told Sister 2 Sister. “I do think I should take all the responsibility for that because whether it’s me or my mom…, we could have walked away.”
It was bad. Just in case you missed it, the two got into it about whatever frivolous situation with Mariah’s mother and then it turned totally physical.
Yes these well-to-do women were doing the whole throwing punches, pulling weave hair, and rolling on the ground during a birthday celebration.
Although many viewers don’t agree she’s solely responsible for the tussle, she refuses the pass.
“It did start with me. Everything started with me,” she said. “She doesn’t know any better … I was upset. I should have just not went to the party, and I could have really truly prevented all of that.”
The party was for Mariah’s husband, where she was planning to present him with a new car.
Check out more at Sister 2 Sister.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here