*Bravo’s “Married to Medicine” came out of the gate swinging, quickly gaining a ratchet Black woman reputation.
In the midst of it all, co-star Mariah Huq ate some humble pie and took full responsibility for the fight between her and peer Toya Bush-Harris.
“I handled that situation poorly,” she told Sister 2 Sister. “I do think I should take all the responsibility for that because whether it’s me or my mom…, we could have walked away.”
It was bad. Just in case you missed it, the two got into it about whatever frivolous situation with Mariah’s mother and then it turned totally physical.
Yes these well-to-do women were doing the whole throwing punches, pulling weave hair, and rolling on the ground during a birthday celebration.
Although many viewers don’t agree she’s solely responsible for the tussle, she refuses the pass.
“It did start with me. Everything started with me,” she said. “She doesn’t know any better … I was upset. I should have just not went to the party, and I could have really truly prevented all of that.”
The party was for Mariah’s husband, where she was planning to present him with a new car.
Check out more at Sister 2 Sister.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here