In June it’ll be a year since they got married. Recently, Meagan and Devon were part of a discussion about their faith and how they make their union work and role celibacy played before they were married.
Well, like clockwork a bold fan urged the couple to expound on the whole “no sex” thing, and something of an answer was given. Franklin opened up about being honest with Megan about his decision to be celibate until he got married, and how important it was to his faith (the force must be strong with him. Did you see “The Goods” during her bathrobe scene in “Waist Deep?”) Megan had similar thoughts.
She mentioned giving her life to Christ at 19, but falling into a “backsliden” condition (ya’ll know how them church folk like to say that) by doing the nasty with her “partner” at the time.
Good went on to admit that she had been lying to herself, while also jeopardizing her relationship with God. She concluded by saying once she finally began living right (whatever that means), she was blessed with a man who shared her same values.
We can only imagine how hungry they are for each other.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here