In June it’ll be a year since they got married. Recently, Meagan and Devon were part of a discussion about their faith and how they make their union work and role celibacy played before they were married.
Well, like clockwork a bold fan urged the couple to expound on the whole “no sex” thing, and something of an answer was given. Franklin opened up about being honest with Megan about his decision to be celibate until he got married, and how important it was to his faith (the force must be strong with him. Did you see “The Goods” during her bathrobe scene in “Waist Deep?”) Megan had similar thoughts.
She mentioned giving her life to Christ at 19, but falling into a “backsliden” condition (ya’ll know how them church folk like to say that) by doing the nasty with her “partner” at the time.
Good went on to admit that she had been lying to herself, while also jeopardizing her relationship with God. She concluded by saying once she finally began living right (whatever that means), she was blessed with a man who shared her same values.
We can only imagine how hungry they are for each other.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here