*Michael Clarke Duncan‘s family is giving a collective side eye to Omarosa Manigault, wondering if she influenced her late fiancée to rewrite his will months before he died and leave nearly everything to her.
Judy Duncan, Michael’s sister, tells TMZ she’s hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor’s will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary. Judy believes Duncan was not of sound mind when he made the changes … because as early as December 2011, the actor was not himself, slurring words and stumbling around.
Judy says her suspicions about Omarosa intensified when Duncan was hospitalized following his heart attack. She says Omarosa was fixated on his money when he was on life support.
Omarosa has responded to the allegations, telling TMZ, “I don’t control the estate or the finances and Judy knows it. If you saw all of her emails and texts to me you would see that she is just trying to get money from me, and threatened going to press if I did not give it to her and that is a crime!”
Judy is also claiming that Omarosa has already sold a number of Duncan’s personal effects (watches, cars, his “Green Mile” director’s chair, awards, etc.) without the family’s knowledge.
According to TMZ, Judy received $100,000 in Duncan’s will.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here