*Michael Clarke Duncan‘s family is giving a collective side eye to Omarosa Manigault, wondering if she influenced her late fiancée to rewrite his will months before he died and leave nearly everything to her.
Judy Duncan, Michael’s sister, tells TMZ she’s hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor’s will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary. Judy believes Duncan was not of sound mind when he made the changes … because as early as December 2011, the actor was not himself, slurring words and stumbling around.
Judy says her suspicions about Omarosa intensified when Duncan was hospitalized following his heart attack. She says Omarosa was fixated on his money when he was on life support.
Omarosa has responded to the allegations, telling TMZ, “I don’t control the estate or the finances and Judy knows it. If you saw all of her emails and texts to me you would see that she is just trying to get money from me, and threatened going to press if I did not give it to her and that is a crime!”
Judy is also claiming that Omarosa has already sold a number of Duncan’s personal effects (watches, cars, his “Green Mile” director’s chair, awards, etc.) without the family’s knowledge.
According to TMZ, Judy received $100,000 in Duncan’s will.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here