*Michael Clarke Duncan‘s family is giving a collective side eye to Omarosa Manigault, wondering if she influenced her late fiancée to rewrite his will months before he died and leave nearly everything to her.
Judy Duncan, Michael’s sister, tells TMZ she’s hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor’s will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary. Judy believes Duncan was not of sound mind when he made the changes … because as early as December 2011, the actor was not himself, slurring words and stumbling around.
Judy says her suspicions about Omarosa intensified when Duncan was hospitalized following his heart attack. She says Omarosa was fixated on his money when he was on life support.
Omarosa has responded to the allegations, telling TMZ, “I don’t control the estate or the finances and Judy knows it. If you saw all of her emails and texts to me you would see that she is just trying to get money from me, and threatened going to press if I did not give it to her and that is a crime!”
Judy is also claiming that Omarosa has already sold a number of Duncan’s personal effects (watches, cars, his “Green Mile” director’s chair, awards, etc.) without the family’s knowledge.
According to TMZ, Judy received $100,000 in Duncan’s will.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here