*Michael Clarke Duncan‘s family is giving a collective side eye to Omarosa Manigault, wondering if she influenced her late fiancée to rewrite his will months before he died and leave nearly everything to her.
Judy Duncan, Michael’s sister, tells TMZ she’s hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor’s will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary. Judy believes Duncan was not of sound mind when he made the changes … because as early as December 2011, the actor was not himself, slurring words and stumbling around.
Judy says her suspicions about Omarosa intensified when Duncan was hospitalized following his heart attack. She says Omarosa was fixated on his money when he was on life support.
Omarosa has responded to the allegations, telling TMZ, “I don’t control the estate or the finances and Judy knows it. If you saw all of her emails and texts to me you would see that she is just trying to get money from me, and threatened going to press if I did not give it to her and that is a crime!”
Judy is also claiming that Omarosa has already sold a number of Duncan’s personal effects (watches, cars, his “Green Mile” director’s chair, awards, etc.) without the family’s knowledge.
According to TMZ, Judy received $100,000 in Duncan’s will.
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here