*Washington, DC — Van Alexander, former media and communications consultant at the Michael Jackson Company, and longtime colleague of Raymone K. Bain and Davis, Bain & Associates, Inc., passed away on Wednesday, March 27, 2013, from complications stemming from a recently diagnosed immune disorder.
Mr. Alexander, a widely respected media and crisis communication specialist, was also an International brand and digital expert.
When Michael Jackson founded the Michael Jackson Company in 2006, Mr. Alexander became a media and communications consultant in the company and traveled extensively with Mr. Jackson.
In 1984, Mr. Alexander began working with Ms. Bain, and later Davis, Bain and Associates, Inc. He assisted in repping the firm’s celebrity clients which included: Boxing Champions, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, Thomas “The Hitman” Hearns, Terry Norris, James “Buster”Douglas, the late Hector “Macho” Camacho, Michael Olajade , and Mike Tyson; Tennis champion and legend, Serena Williams; 10-time Grammy award singer, songwriter, producer, Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds; award-winning recording artists, Boyz II Men and Tamia; International Pop icon, Janet Jackson; the award-winning “Original Kings of Comedy,” Steve Harvey, Cedric “The Entertainer,” D.L. Hughley, and the late Bernie Mac; and, as previously mentioned, the late “King of Pop,” Michael Jackson.
Says Raymone Bain, “Van Alexander was a man of immense integrity who was also a loyal and trusted friend and longtime colleague. He was an excellent strategist and respected media expert. Like Mr. Jackson, Van’s death was completely unexpected, and it is hard for all of us to comprehend that he, like Mr. Jackson, has passed away.”
Ms. Bain continues, “Van will surely be missed by me and all with whom he worked and associated because of his infectious smile, sterling character, great advice, distinctive voice, and wonderful
demeanor. Our hearts and deepest sympathy go out to his wonderful family and close friends. I have no doubt that Van is now in heaven reunited with Michael Jackson, Peter Lopez and Frank Dileo.”
The Raymone K. Bain Companies, LLC
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here