*Washington, DC — Van Alexander, former media and communications consultant at the Michael Jackson Company, and longtime colleague of Raymone K. Bain and Davis, Bain & Associates, Inc., passed away on Wednesday, March 27, 2013, from complications stemming from a recently diagnosed immune disorder.
Mr. Alexander, a widely respected media and crisis communication specialist, was also an International brand and digital expert.
When Michael Jackson founded the Michael Jackson Company in 2006, Mr. Alexander became a media and communications consultant in the company and traveled extensively with Mr. Jackson.
In 1984, Mr. Alexander began working with Ms. Bain, and later Davis, Bain and Associates, Inc. He assisted in repping the firm’s celebrity clients which included: Boxing Champions, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, Thomas “The Hitman” Hearns, Terry Norris, James “Buster”Douglas, the late Hector “Macho” Camacho, Michael Olajade , and Mike Tyson; Tennis champion and legend, Serena Williams; 10-time Grammy award singer, songwriter, producer, Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds; award-winning recording artists, Boyz II Men and Tamia; International Pop icon, Janet Jackson; the award-winning “Original Kings of Comedy,” Steve Harvey, Cedric “The Entertainer,” D.L. Hughley, and the late Bernie Mac; and, as previously mentioned, the late “King of Pop,” Michael Jackson.
Says Raymone Bain, “Van Alexander was a man of immense integrity who was also a loyal and trusted friend and longtime colleague. He was an excellent strategist and respected media expert. Like Mr. Jackson, Van’s death was completely unexpected, and it is hard for all of us to comprehend that he, like Mr. Jackson, has passed away.”
Ms. Bain continues, “Van will surely be missed by me and all with whom he worked and associated because of his infectious smile, sterling character, great advice, distinctive voice, and wonderful
demeanor. Our hearts and deepest sympathy go out to his wonderful family and close friends. I have no doubt that Van is now in heaven reunited with Michael Jackson, Peter Lopez and Frank Dileo.”
The Raymone K. Bain Companies, LLC
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here