*Washington, DC — Van Alexander, former media and communications consultant at the Michael Jackson Company, and longtime colleague of Raymone K. Bain and Davis, Bain & Associates, Inc., passed away on Wednesday, March 27, 2013, from complications stemming from a recently diagnosed immune disorder.
Mr. Alexander, a widely respected media and crisis communication specialist, was also an International brand and digital expert.
When Michael Jackson founded the Michael Jackson Company in 2006, Mr. Alexander became a media and communications consultant in the company and traveled extensively with Mr. Jackson.
In 1984, Mr. Alexander began working with Ms. Bain, and later Davis, Bain and Associates, Inc. He assisted in repping the firm’s celebrity clients which included: Boxing Champions, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, Thomas “The Hitman” Hearns, Terry Norris, James “Buster”Douglas, the late Hector “Macho” Camacho, Michael Olajade , and Mike Tyson; Tennis champion and legend, Serena Williams; 10-time Grammy award singer, songwriter, producer, Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds; award-winning recording artists, Boyz II Men and Tamia; International Pop icon, Janet Jackson; the award-winning “Original Kings of Comedy,” Steve Harvey, Cedric “The Entertainer,” D.L. Hughley, and the late Bernie Mac; and, as previously mentioned, the late “King of Pop,” Michael Jackson.
Says Raymone Bain, “Van Alexander was a man of immense integrity who was also a loyal and trusted friend and longtime colleague. He was an excellent strategist and respected media expert. Like Mr. Jackson, Van’s death was completely unexpected, and it is hard for all of us to comprehend that he, like Mr. Jackson, has passed away.”
Ms. Bain continues, “Van will surely be missed by me and all with whom he worked and associated because of his infectious smile, sterling character, great advice, distinctive voice, and wonderful
demeanor. Our hearts and deepest sympathy go out to his wonderful family and close friends. I have no doubt that Van is now in heaven reunited with Michael Jackson, Peter Lopez and Frank Dileo.”
The Raymone K. Bain Companies, LLC
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here