*You know how Mike Tyson is about his pigeons.
During a radio interview on Thursday, the boxer turned Broadway star revealed that an ex-girlfriend once cooked one of his beloved birds, and even offered him a bite.
“I was dating this young lady and she said, ‘I don’t know why you’re flying those damn birds, you should be eating them,’” he said on the Boomer & Carlton radio show. “She happened to grab one and she cooked one and proceeded to eat it. And I just couldn’t do it… It just wasn’t the right thing to do… It wasn’t cool. But it was her house and we were living off of her dime, so she could do (it).”
Tyson, currently touring theatres with his one-man show, says he ended things with the woman soon after that.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here