*You know how Mike Tyson is about his pigeons.
During a radio interview on Thursday, the boxer turned Broadway star revealed that an ex-girlfriend once cooked one of his beloved birds, and even offered him a bite.
“I was dating this young lady and she said, ‘I don’t know why you’re flying those damn birds, you should be eating them,’” he said on the Boomer & Carlton radio show. “She happened to grab one and she cooked one and proceeded to eat it. And I just couldn’t do it… It just wasn’t the right thing to do… It wasn’t cool. But it was her house and we were living off of her dime, so she could do (it).”
Tyson, currently touring theatres with his one-man show, says he ended things with the woman soon after that.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here