*You know how Mike Tyson is about his pigeons.
During a radio interview on Thursday, the boxer turned Broadway star revealed that an ex-girlfriend once cooked one of his beloved birds, and even offered him a bite.
“I was dating this young lady and she said, ‘I don’t know why you’re flying those damn birds, you should be eating them,’” he said on the Boomer & Carlton radio show. “She happened to grab one and she cooked one and proceeded to eat it. And I just couldn’t do it… It just wasn’t the right thing to do… It wasn’t cool. But it was her house and we were living off of her dime, so she could do (it).”
Tyson, currently touring theatres with his one-man show, says he ended things with the woman soon after that.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here