*You know how Mike Tyson is about his pigeons.
During a radio interview on Thursday, the boxer turned Broadway star revealed that an ex-girlfriend once cooked one of his beloved birds, and even offered him a bite.
“I was dating this young lady and she said, ‘I don’t know why you’re flying those damn birds, you should be eating them,’” he said on the Boomer & Carlton radio show. “She happened to grab one and she cooked one and proceeded to eat it. And I just couldn’t do it… It just wasn’t the right thing to do… It wasn’t cool. But it was her house and we were living off of her dime, so she could do (it).”
Tyson, currently touring theatres with his one-man show, says he ended things with the woman soon after that.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here