It’s never too late to celebrate a Grammy win! Just ask singer Miguel.
Over the weekend, the Adorn singer celebrated his first Grammy (for R&B Song of the Year) win in ATL, at Reign Nightclub.
Young Money’s Drake made a special appearance (and performed) Started from the Bottom and Sure Thing along with Miguel), along with DJ Khaled (who also hopped on the mic and performed Bugatti, I’m on One, and All I Do is Win), Jermaine Dupri, Young Jeezy, Big Tigger and Kenny Burns.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here