It’s never too late to celebrate a Grammy win! Just ask singer Miguel.
Over the weekend, the Adorn singer celebrated his first Grammy (for R&B Song of the Year) win in ATL, at Reign Nightclub.
Young Money’s Drake made a special appearance (and performed) Started from the Bottom and Sure Thing along with Miguel), along with DJ Khaled (who also hopped on the mic and performed Bugatti, I’m on One, and All I Do is Win), Jermaine Dupri, Young Jeezy, Big Tigger and Kenny Burns.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here