It’s never too late to celebrate a Grammy win! Just ask singer Miguel.
Over the weekend, the Adorn singer celebrated his first Grammy (for R&B Song of the Year) win in ATL, at Reign Nightclub.
Young Money’s Drake made a special appearance (and performed) Started from the Bottom and Sure Thing along with Miguel), along with DJ Khaled (who also hopped on the mic and performed Bugatti, I’m on One, and All I Do is Win), Jermaine Dupri, Young Jeezy, Big Tigger and Kenny Burns.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here