The bio-film, Paul Robeson, is directed by Darrell Roodt and produced by Richard Akel and Janice Hammond (Four Stars International), and Greg Carter (Nexus Film). The Four Stars International film placed David Harewood (“Homeland”) in the role of Paul Robeson – who was very close friends with DuBois (Gossett). Robeson was a graduate of Rutgers Columbia, a practicing lawyer; a professional football player; an actor and singer – known for his signature song, “Old Man River.” Paul was also known for helping to spark the civil rights movement.
Lexee Harris’ talents had her starring in the dramatic film The Family Guardians, produced and director by Lee H. Jordan and in the Minnesota stage production of “Alice in Wonderland.”
Signed to the Allensworth Entertainment Talent Agency (Beverly Hills), Lexee is also a model and has appeared in a national Skechers shoes print campaign and Mini Mogul Music’s full-page print advertisement spread – which appeared in Pop Star Magazine.
Harris is also a singer and has a single from her upcoming self-titled debut album, ‘Breathless,’ on the soundtrack for the ION Channel (ION Media Network) movie presentation of “A Star for Christmas.” “A Star for Christmas” ran in December, 2012. “Breathless” is co-written by Lexee and produced/co-written by Brandon Jarrett (MoHo Productions). Hear the lovely ballad, “Breathless,” at http://soundcloud.com/lexeecrystal/breathless.
Lexee has two other original songs completed for her album, “Gypsy Caravan” co-written by Lexee (and Brandon Jarrett – the producer), and “Until” written by Lexee and produced by rapper/producer A.V.I. (Dumpy Records).
Also an illustrator/author, Lexee has published three comic books for her “Samarakan” (Crystal Publishing Group) series. Her beautifully illustrated comic book series show a talent way beyond her age of 18 and is currently available (along with her singles) on Amazon.com, iTunes.com and at www.LexeeCrystal.com. Her comic books are also located in several outlets throughout the Minnesota area, such as The Source Comic and Games store in Roseville, MN. Every book-signing, so far, has been a sell-out.
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here