So after the Jane Lynch character, “Sue Sylvester,” took responsibility for a terrifying school shooting, she lost her job, but wasn’t completely written off the show … yet.
Allegedly, she may not even return, which leaves room to fill a void … maybe.
Sue is the cruel cheer instructor at the high school, opposite NeNe’s role as a swim coach.
The green actress says if Jane doesn’t come back, she won’t miss her.
“While Jane is still negotiating the terms of her contract, NeNe has made it known that if Jane doesn’t come back it could only mean her role would expand,” an insider on the show told RadarOnline.
“It was an awkward statement for her to make, but it’s true because Ryan Murphy, the show’s creator, simply adores her. You’ve got to hand it to NeNe – she may be blunt, but she’s honest.”
And she certainly has a reputation of being the honest one.
However, Jane told ABC News earlier this week that as far as she knows, she’s still on the show.
Sources say that she was actually hoping the show would kind of fade away, though.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here