*Yes, NeNe and Gregg Leakes are in love again, about to get re-married, but now the relationship is being tested because the reality star made it very clear that she wants a pre-nup.
According to an insider, the “very rich” woman is getting a prenuptial agreement because, as she’s indicated several times, she’s got that money and doesn’t want any man taking over her fortune. Besides that, she’s gotten a hefty raise for the new season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Just in case you wanted to know, she’ll be making $1M, not including bonuses. So of course a woman’s got to have her fail-proof plan.
“If it doesn’t work out she wants him to walk away only with what he’s bringing into it,” a source close to the family told ShowBizSpy.com. “She says she earned what she’s got by herself, and is demanding Gregg sign a prenup or there won’t be a wedding.”
In the meantime, the planning continues. Cynthia Bailey will be in the wedding, along with Laura Govan as bridesmaids.
NeNe recently announced her bridal party via Twitter:
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here