*Yes, NeNe and Gregg Leakes are in love again, about to get re-married, but now the relationship is being tested because the reality star made it very clear that she wants a pre-nup.
According to an insider, the “very rich” woman is getting a prenuptial agreement because, as she’s indicated several times, she’s got that money and doesn’t want any man taking over her fortune. Besides that, she’s gotten a hefty raise for the new season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Just in case you wanted to know, she’ll be making $1M, not including bonuses. So of course a woman’s got to have her fail-proof plan.
“If it doesn’t work out she wants him to walk away only with what he’s bringing into it,” a source close to the family told ShowBizSpy.com. “She says she earned what she’s got by herself, and is demanding Gregg sign a prenup or there won’t be a wedding.”
In the meantime, the planning continues. Cynthia Bailey will be in the wedding, along with Laura Govan as bridesmaids.
NeNe recently announced her bridal party via Twitter:
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here