*Yes, NeNe and Gregg Leakes are in love again, about to get re-married, but now the relationship is being tested because the reality star made it very clear that she wants a pre-nup.
According to an insider, the “very rich” woman is getting a prenuptial agreement because, as she’s indicated several times, she’s got that money and doesn’t want any man taking over her fortune. Besides that, she’s gotten a hefty raise for the new season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Just in case you wanted to know, she’ll be making $1M, not including bonuses. So of course a woman’s got to have her fail-proof plan.
“If it doesn’t work out she wants him to walk away only with what he’s bringing into it,” a source close to the family told ShowBizSpy.com. “She says she earned what she’s got by herself, and is demanding Gregg sign a prenup or there won’t be a wedding.”
In the meantime, the planning continues. Cynthia Bailey will be in the wedding, along with Laura Govan as bridesmaids.
NeNe recently announced her bridal party via Twitter:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here