*NeNe Leakes is taking full advantage of her reality star status and will be airing her wedding on television.
“YES the rumors r true! I will marry my love AGAIN! I Dream Of Nene-The Wedding special coming soon!” she tweeted earlier this week.
Taking what NeNe tweeted a step further, here’s what we now know. The wedding will air this fall on NeNe’s new “RHOA” spin-off show called “I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding” and will take audiences along the journey of planning her wedding right up to the ceremony.
Since being on “RHOA” (from the beginning), audiences have gone through the roller coaster relationship between NeNe and ex-husband Gregg Leakes from the good times and the bad, the love and the break up, back to love again. We’re invested!
Now the couple is renewing their love with one another in their second marriage to each other.
With celebrity wedding planner Tiffany Cook overseeing things, NeNe seems to planning a super fabulous affair. Also, look for “RHOA” best friend Cynthia Bailey and the return of troublemaker Marlo Hampton as part of NeNe’s bridal party.
By the way, NeNe’s “RHOA” nemesis Kim Zolciak has reportedly been invited to the event, she’s not expected to be apart of the wedding party. Many “RHOA” fans are hoping the ladies’ reconciliation will be featured on at least one of their spinoff series.
NeNe’s series follows Bravo’s announcement of its largest slate of original programming to date with 17 new and 18 returning unscripted series, including a spinoff for “RHOA” castmember Phaedra Parks. Kim Zolciak and Kandi Burruss have also scored their own spinoff series, according to theWrap.
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here