*We haven’t heard Kordell Stewart’s side of the story, until now. And what he’s saying about Porsha is a doozy!
Yes, the Dreamteam couple, Porsha and Kordell, was a near perfect pair on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” But that suddenly changed when the bright-eyed reality star was served divorce papers.
In new documents, Kordell says that Porsha stays out all night, partying and then calls the police to get her into the house they both share.
The former Pittsburgh Steelers football player claims that Porsha has called the police twice to let her into the house, though she has a key.
Kordell claims he only locks the house at night for security purposes. He claims the real problem is Porsha frequently leaves home for several days straight … and sometimes comes back between 2:00 AM and 4:00 AM smelling like alcohol.
He also claims that she’s neglecting her responsibilities, including caring for her stepson.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here