*We haven’t heard Kordell Stewart’s side of the story, until now. And what he’s saying about Porsha is a doozy!
Yes, the Dreamteam couple, Porsha and Kordell, was a near perfect pair on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” But that suddenly changed when the bright-eyed reality star was served divorce papers.
In new documents, Kordell says that Porsha stays out all night, partying and then calls the police to get her into the house they both share.
The former Pittsburgh Steelers football player claims that Porsha has called the police twice to let her into the house, though she has a key.
Kordell claims he only locks the house at night for security purposes. He claims the real problem is Porsha frequently leaves home for several days straight … and sometimes comes back between 2:00 AM and 4:00 AM smelling like alcohol.
He also claims that she’s neglecting her responsibilities, including caring for her stepson.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here