*We haven’t heard Kordell Stewart’s side of the story, until now. And what he’s saying about Porsha is a doozy!
Yes, the Dreamteam couple, Porsha and Kordell, was a near perfect pair on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” But that suddenly changed when the bright-eyed reality star was served divorce papers.
In new documents, Kordell says that Porsha stays out all night, partying and then calls the police to get her into the house they both share.
The former Pittsburgh Steelers football player claims that Porsha has called the police twice to let her into the house, though she has a key.
Kordell claims he only locks the house at night for security purposes. He claims the real problem is Porsha frequently leaves home for several days straight … and sometimes comes back between 2:00 AM and 4:00 AM smelling like alcohol.
He also claims that she’s neglecting her responsibilities, including caring for her stepson.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here