*While many lotto winners don’t make the best decisions with their millions, one recent jackpot winner, Pedro Quezada, made a very nice gesture with his.
After getting the massive payout of $338 million, the Passaic, N.J. resident decided to pay the rent for all his neighbors.
“He said he’s going to pay the rent for everybody here on this block for at least a month or two months,” a friend said. “He’s such a good guy.”
Out of the money, he get’s a lump sum of $250 million. Lucky for him, he’s had this big child support bill of $29,000 looming over his head. It was due shortly after he won the motherload.
“He’s somebody who needs it, not like the people who had millions already and won it,” said a friend.
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here