*While many lotto winners don’t make the best decisions with their millions, one recent jackpot winner, Pedro Quezada, made a very nice gesture with his.
After getting the massive payout of $338 million, the Passaic, N.J. resident decided to pay the rent for all his neighbors.
“He said he’s going to pay the rent for everybody here on this block for at least a month or two months,” a friend said. “He’s such a good guy.”
Out of the money, he get’s a lump sum of $250 million. Lucky for him, he’s had this big child support bill of $29,000 looming over his head. It was due shortly after he won the motherload.
“He’s somebody who needs it, not like the people who had millions already and won it,” said a friend.
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Watch Killing)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here