*While many lotto winners don’t make the best decisions with their millions, one recent jackpot winner, Pedro Quezada, made a very nice gesture with his.
After getting the massive payout of $338 million, the Passaic, N.J. resident decided to pay the rent for all his neighbors.
“He said he’s going to pay the rent for everybody here on this block for at least a month or two months,” a friend said. “He’s such a good guy.”
Out of the money, he get’s a lump sum of $250 million. Lucky for him, he’s had this big child support bill of $29,000 looming over his head. It was due shortly after he won the motherload.
“He’s somebody who needs it, not like the people who had millions already and won it,” said a friend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here