*While many lotto winners don’t make the best decisions with their millions, one recent jackpot winner, Pedro Quezada, made a very nice gesture with his.
After getting the massive payout of $338 million, the Passaic, N.J. resident decided to pay the rent for all his neighbors.
“He said he’s going to pay the rent for everybody here on this block for at least a month or two months,” a friend said. “He’s such a good guy.”
Out of the money, he get’s a lump sum of $250 million. Lucky for him, he’s had this big child support bill of $29,000 looming over his head. It was due shortly after he won the motherload.
“He’s somebody who needs it, not like the people who had millions already and won it,” said a friend.
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here