*While many lotto winners don’t make the best decisions with their millions, one recent jackpot winner, Pedro Quezada, made a very nice gesture with his.
After getting the massive payout of $338 million, the Passaic, N.J. resident decided to pay the rent for all his neighbors.
“He said he’s going to pay the rent for everybody here on this block for at least a month or two months,” a friend said. “He’s such a good guy.”
Out of the money, he get’s a lump sum of $250 million. Lucky for him, he’s had this big child support bill of $29,000 looming over his head. It was due shortly after he won the motherload.
“He’s somebody who needs it, not like the people who had millions already and won it,” said a friend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here