*DTLR, the nation’s top urban fashion retailer, has partnered with NFL stars in Atlanta, Baltimore and Chicago, for its annual free football camps for student athletes.
DTLR is the only urban fashion retailer that continues to provide free football camps with NFL players that includes information on the college recruitment process and SAT/ACT preparation.
In Atlanta, in its 7th year, 2013 NFC Division Champ Atlanta Falcons star Jonathan Babineaux, Decatur’s own former Baltimore Ravens Daniel Wilcox and former Atlanta Falcons Chauncey Davis will return again for a 2-day camp to teach youths NFL techniques including a 7-7 invitational.
In Baltimore, Baltimore Ravens 2013 Super Bowl XLVII Champ LaQuan Williams will share his Super Bowl skills to help aspiring student athletes. In Chicago, Chicago Bears 5-time Pro Bowl star Lance Briggs will host his 3rd one-day NFL clinic with his NFL friends.
Student athletes from grades 8 through 12 are invited and encouraged to attend; however, pre-registration is encouraged, as there are only 300 spaces available. Interested student athletes can register at www.dtlr.com and additional information or questions can be directed to [email protected]
Everyone is welcome to attend and cheer!
2013 DTLR Free Football Camp Schedule, Details and Locations
WHERE: Grady High School, 929 Charles Allen Drive, Atlanta, GA 30309
June 7th is DTLR’s 2nd Annual High School 7-on-7 Invitational – DTLR will award the Winner’s Athletic Program $1,000.00 (coaches and teams are invited by DTLR)
June 8th is the NFL clinic that includes the Lineman’s Challenge
WHEN: June 22, 2013, 10:00AM-2:00PM
WHERE: Hales Franciscan High School, 4930 South Cottage Grove Lane, Chicago, IL 60615
WHEN: Saturday, May 4, 2013, 10:00AM-2:00PM
For more than 30 years DTLR, a Baltimore- based, independent urban retail chain has been a leading retailer in the urban fashion industry. DTLR sells urban footwear, apparel, and music and currently operates in regions throughout the East coast and Mid-West. DTLR has more than 80 stores in Georgia; Maryland; Illinois; Virginia; Indiana, Florida, North & South Carolina; and Washington, D.C. The retailer’s loyal customer base has helped the company experience steady growth during a tough economy and has help it become a trusted source for the hottest trends in urban apparel, footwear, and music.
For more information, visit www.dtlr.com
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here