*DTLR, the nation’s top urban fashion retailer, has partnered with NFL stars in Atlanta, Baltimore and Chicago, for its annual free football camps for student athletes.
DTLR is the only urban fashion retailer that continues to provide free football camps with NFL players that includes information on the college recruitment process and SAT/ACT preparation.
In Atlanta, in its 7th year, 2013 NFC Division Champ Atlanta Falcons star Jonathan Babineaux, Decatur’s own former Baltimore Ravens Daniel Wilcox and former Atlanta Falcons Chauncey Davis will return again for a 2-day camp to teach youths NFL techniques including a 7-7 invitational.
In Baltimore, Baltimore Ravens 2013 Super Bowl XLVII Champ LaQuan Williams will share his Super Bowl skills to help aspiring student athletes. In Chicago, Chicago Bears 5-time Pro Bowl star Lance Briggs will host his 3rd one-day NFL clinic with his NFL friends.
Student athletes from grades 8 through 12 are invited and encouraged to attend; however, pre-registration is encouraged, as there are only 300 spaces available. Interested student athletes can register at www.dtlr.com and additional information or questions can be directed to [email protected]
Everyone is welcome to attend and cheer!
2013 DTLR Free Football Camp Schedule, Details and Locations
WHERE: Grady High School, 929 Charles Allen Drive, Atlanta, GA 30309
June 7th is DTLR’s 2nd Annual High School 7-on-7 Invitational – DTLR will award the Winner’s Athletic Program $1,000.00 (coaches and teams are invited by DTLR)
June 8th is the NFL clinic that includes the Lineman’s Challenge
WHEN: June 22, 2013, 10:00AM-2:00PM
WHERE: Hales Franciscan High School, 4930 South Cottage Grove Lane, Chicago, IL 60615
WHEN: Saturday, May 4, 2013, 10:00AM-2:00PM
For more than 30 years DTLR, a Baltimore- based, independent urban retail chain has been a leading retailer in the urban fashion industry. DTLR sells urban footwear, apparel, and music and currently operates in regions throughout the East coast and Mid-West. DTLR has more than 80 stores in Georgia; Maryland; Illinois; Virginia; Indiana, Florida, North & South Carolina; and Washington, D.C. The retailer’s loyal customer base has helped the company experience steady growth during a tough economy and has help it become a trusted source for the hottest trends in urban apparel, footwear, and music.
For more information, visit www.dtlr.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here