*Nicki Minaj is set to make her live action film debut in “The Other Woman,” a Nick Cassavetes-directed comedy starring Cameron Diaz as a woman who finds out that she is “the other woman” in an affair. She teams up with the wife (Leslie Mann) to get revenge on the cheater, being played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
Minaj will play Diaz’s opinionated assistant at a law firm, a woman on her third marriage.
The singer, currently a judge on “American Idol,” voiced a character in Fox’s “Ice Age: Continental Drift.”
“The Other Woman” begins shooting in late spring/early summer in New York.
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here