*Nicki Minaj is set to make her live action film debut in “The Other Woman,” a Nick Cassavetes-directed comedy starring Cameron Diaz as a woman who finds out that she is “the other woman” in an affair. She teams up with the wife (Leslie Mann) to get revenge on the cheater, being played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
Minaj will play Diaz’s opinionated assistant at a law firm, a woman on her third marriage.
The singer, currently a judge on “American Idol,” voiced a character in Fox’s “Ice Age: Continental Drift.”
“The Other Woman” begins shooting in late spring/early summer in New York.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here