*Nicki Minaj is set to make her live action film debut in “The Other Woman,” a Nick Cassavetes-directed comedy starring Cameron Diaz as a woman who finds out that she is “the other woman” in an affair. She teams up with the wife (Leslie Mann) to get revenge on the cheater, being played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
Minaj will play Diaz’s opinionated assistant at a law firm, a woman on her third marriage.
The singer, currently a judge on “American Idol,” voiced a character in Fox’s “Ice Age: Continental Drift.”
“The Other Woman” begins shooting in late spring/early summer in New York.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here