*Nicki Minaj is set to make her live action film debut in “The Other Woman,” a Nick Cassavetes-directed comedy starring Cameron Diaz as a woman who finds out that she is “the other woman” in an affair. She teams up with the wife (Leslie Mann) to get revenge on the cheater, being played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
Minaj will play Diaz’s opinionated assistant at a law firm, a woman on her third marriage.
The singer, currently a judge on “American Idol,” voiced a character in Fox’s “Ice Age: Continental Drift.”
“The Other Woman” begins shooting in late spring/early summer in New York.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here