*Oprah Winfrey really misses her daytime audience.
“I got a little choked up seeing you guys today, because what I really miss is the camaraderie with the audience every day. … I did that for 25 years,” says the TV titan, 59, during an interview airing Friday on Steve Harvey’s daytime talk show. [Watch a clip below.]
“I wanted to keep rising, and to leave while I was still rising,” says Winfrey, who now runs OWN, the Oprah Winfrey Network. “When I look back at the body of work, those of you who watched us for years, it’s astounding.”
Harvey, 56, hired many of Winfrey’s former staffers when he launched his own syndicated show last September. Winfrey was glad to see familiar faces during her visit, but something wasn’t quite the same.
“I walk in today, they’re all in suits!” she says. “I go, ‘What happened? Is there a suit rule around here?’ You all didn’t wear suits for me!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here