*Oprah Winfrey really misses her daytime audience.
“I got a little choked up seeing you guys today, because what I really miss is the camaraderie with the audience every day. … I did that for 25 years,” says the TV titan, 59, during an interview airing Friday on Steve Harvey’s daytime talk show. [Watch a clip below.]
“I wanted to keep rising, and to leave while I was still rising,” says Winfrey, who now runs OWN, the Oprah Winfrey Network. “When I look back at the body of work, those of you who watched us for years, it’s astounding.”
Harvey, 56, hired many of Winfrey’s former staffers when he launched his own syndicated show last September. Winfrey was glad to see familiar faces during her visit, but something wasn’t quite the same.
“I walk in today, they’re all in suits!” she says. “I go, ‘What happened? Is there a suit rule around here?’ You all didn’t wear suits for me!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here