*Oprah Winfrey really misses her daytime audience.
“I got a little choked up seeing you guys today, because what I really miss is the camaraderie with the audience every day. … I did that for 25 years,” says the TV titan, 59, during an interview airing Friday on Steve Harvey’s daytime talk show. [Watch a clip below.]
“I wanted to keep rising, and to leave while I was still rising,” says Winfrey, who now runs OWN, the Oprah Winfrey Network. “When I look back at the body of work, those of you who watched us for years, it’s astounding.”
Harvey, 56, hired many of Winfrey’s former staffers when he launched his own syndicated show last September. Winfrey was glad to see familiar faces during her visit, but something wasn’t quite the same.
“I walk in today, they’re all in suits!” she says. “I go, ‘What happened? Is there a suit rule around here?’ You all didn’t wear suits for me!”
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here