It’s been a couple of weeks and finally the dynamic filmmaker is breaking his silence.
“That was an April Fool’s joke that HE did. Not true. And not funny,” Tyler told S2S Publisher Jamie Foster Brown in a text message.
A sigh of relief for those enraged fans who probably wouldn’t support Orlando as a replacement.
“Well that will be the end of Madea!!!!!” wrote S2S Facebook friend Jimmy McIntyre. Sandy Lee posted: “I can’t picture that in my mind..only ONE Madea…..”
Tyler basically agreed saying that when he stops as Madea, that’s when she’ll be done.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here