*Amy Winehouse’s father has already said he feels Beyonce “brings nothing to” the cover of her song “Back to Black” for “The Great Gatsby” soundtrack. Now that the full song has officially been released, he’s gotten a chance to listen to Andre 3000’s part — and he’s not pleased with the rapper either.
“I just heard the Andre part of Back to Black. Terrible,” tweeted Mitch Winehouse today. “He should have let Beyonce do it all. Mitch.”
Meanwhile, Mark Ronson – who worked with Amy on the original version of the song – has been rather more accepting of the new rendition, with MTV reporting that he told his East Village Radio show “I’m flattered and honored. I know Amy would be too.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here