*Amy Winehouse’s father has already said he feels Beyonce “brings nothing to” the cover of her song “Back to Black” for “The Great Gatsby” soundtrack. Now that the full song has officially been released, he’s gotten a chance to listen to Andre 3000’s part — and he’s not pleased with the rapper either.
“I just heard the Andre part of Back to Black. Terrible,” tweeted Mitch Winehouse today. “He should have let Beyonce do it all. Mitch.”
Meanwhile, Mark Ronson – who worked with Amy on the original version of the song – has been rather more accepting of the new rendition, with MTV reporting that he told his East Village Radio show “I’m flattered and honored. I know Amy would be too.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here