*Amy Winehouse’s father has already said he feels Beyonce “brings nothing to” the cover of her song “Back to Black” for “The Great Gatsby” soundtrack. Now that the full song has officially been released, he’s gotten a chance to listen to Andre 3000’s part — and he’s not pleased with the rapper either.
“I just heard the Andre part of Back to Black. Terrible,” tweeted Mitch Winehouse today. “He should have let Beyonce do it all. Mitch.”
Meanwhile, Mark Ronson – who worked with Amy on the original version of the song – has been rather more accepting of the new rendition, with MTV reporting that he told his East Village Radio show “I’m flattered and honored. I know Amy would be too.”
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here