*Now that her daddy’s gone, Paris Jackson is devoted to ensuring that her father’s legacy continues to live on.
At only 15 years old, the charismatic schoolgirl opened up about her life with her father, Michael Jackson, and said she wants to see her childhood home restored.
After making a pilgrimage to the Neverland Ranch two years ago, she was devastated to see its condition, noticing the Ferris wheel had been removed.
‘I cried and cried,’ Paris told Event Magazine. ‘It’s beautiful there. It still has good energy.’
She plans to execute the restoration project to benefit underprivileged children once she hits adulthood.
Good news for fans of the late Pop star that have watched the property simply fall apart and be nearly forgotten.
Until recently, Paris had a shrine of her father up on the wall at home, where she lives with her brothers Blanket and Prince.
Like the good heart close friends say her father had, she inherited that tenderness and wants to make a difference.
“I want to help people, that’s its,” Paris said of her dreams to become a heart surgeon.
With extreme devotion to her father and his legacy, she explained that her dad was a great parent.
“He’d try to educate us as much as he could and was always looking out for us. He was very protective.”
She even spoke about how her father wanted them to have a good, normal childhood.
‘He didn’t want anyone to see what we looked like,” she said. ‘That way we could have what he didn’t, which was a normal childhood.”
Check out the full interview in the latest spring issue of Event Magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here