*Poor Plaxico Burress.
Seems that if it wasn’t for bad luck, he wouldn’t have any at all.
OK, that might be an over statement, but not by much. You see, TMZ is reporting that because of a car accident, the down on his luck Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver hopeful, is being forced to sell his Virginia Beach mansion (pictured below).
Seems Plaxico got in a nasty car accident with a woman named Alise Smith and it was his fault. She won a $159,000 judgment and he didn’t pay so the judge has now ordered the sale of the crib to satisfy the debt.
The 5-bedroom, 3.5-bath pad is valued at $460,000 and will hit the auction block April 23rd.
Like we said, if it wasn’t for bad luck …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here