*Poor Plaxico Burress.
Seems that if it wasn’t for bad luck, he wouldn’t have any at all.
OK, that might be an over statement, but not by much. You see, TMZ is reporting that because of a car accident, the down on his luck Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver hopeful, is being forced to sell his Virginia Beach mansion (pictured below).
Seems Plaxico got in a nasty car accident with a woman named Alise Smith and it was his fault. She won a $159,000 judgment and he didn’t pay so the judge has now ordered the sale of the crib to satisfy the debt.
The 5-bedroom, 3.5-bath pad is valued at $460,000 and will hit the auction block April 23rd.
Like we said, if it wasn’t for bad luck …
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here