*Poor Plaxico Burress.
Seems that if it wasn’t for bad luck, he wouldn’t have any at all.
OK, that might be an over statement, but not by much. You see, TMZ is reporting that because of a car accident, the down on his luck Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver hopeful, is being forced to sell his Virginia Beach mansion (pictured below).
Seems Plaxico got in a nasty car accident with a woman named Alise Smith and it was his fault. She won a $159,000 judgment and he didn’t pay so the judge has now ordered the sale of the crib to satisfy the debt.
The 5-bedroom, 3.5-bath pad is valued at $460,000 and will hit the auction block April 23rd.
Like we said, if it wasn’t for bad luck …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here