*Poor Plaxico Burress.
Seems that if it wasn’t for bad luck, he wouldn’t have any at all.
OK, that might be an over statement, but not by much. You see, TMZ is reporting that because of a car accident, the down on his luck Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver hopeful, is being forced to sell his Virginia Beach mansion (pictured below).
Seems Plaxico got in a nasty car accident with a woman named Alise Smith and it was his fault. She won a $159,000 judgment and he didn’t pay so the judge has now ordered the sale of the crib to satisfy the debt.
The 5-bedroom, 3.5-bath pad is valued at $460,000 and will hit the auction block April 23rd.
Like we said, if it wasn’t for bad luck …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here