*Poor Plaxico Burress.
Seems that if it wasn’t for bad luck, he wouldn’t have any at all.
OK, that might be an over statement, but not by much. You see, TMZ is reporting that because of a car accident, the down on his luck Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver hopeful, is being forced to sell his Virginia Beach mansion (pictured below).
Seems Plaxico got in a nasty car accident with a woman named Alise Smith and it was his fault. She won a $159,000 judgment and he didn’t pay so the judge has now ordered the sale of the crib to satisfy the debt.
The 5-bedroom, 3.5-bath pad is valued at $460,000 and will hit the auction block April 23rd.
Like we said, if it wasn’t for bad luck …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here