Now Porsha is responding to Kordell, who filed for divorce proceedings first. In court documents, the “RHOA” star is requesting alimony and additional relief. She’s also requesting that she keep the house that she and Kordell shared with his son, Syre.
Additionally, the document goes on to explain that Porsha has not worked for two years and that she sold her business to focus on caring for Syre, setting her earning capacity back “significantly.”
As we reported earlier, Porsha said she was caught off guard by Kordell’s seemingly out of nowhere divorce filing.
“Mrs. Stewart is disappointed about her husband’s recent filing for divorce,” read a statement released on her behalf Monday. “Mrs. Stewart had held off on filing for a divorce herself and remained committed to the marriage because Mr. Stewart promised to work on the marriage with her. Instead, he misled her and she found out about the filing in the media.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here