Now Porsha is responding to Kordell, who filed for divorce proceedings first. In court documents, the “RHOA” star is requesting alimony and additional relief. She’s also requesting that she keep the house that she and Kordell shared with his son, Syre.
Additionally, the document goes on to explain that Porsha has not worked for two years and that she sold her business to focus on caring for Syre, setting her earning capacity back “significantly.”
As we reported earlier, Porsha said she was caught off guard by Kordell’s seemingly out of nowhere divorce filing.
“Mrs. Stewart is disappointed about her husband’s recent filing for divorce,” read a statement released on her behalf Monday. “Mrs. Stewart had held off on filing for a divorce herself and remained committed to the marriage because Mr. Stewart promised to work on the marriage with her. Instead, he misled her and she found out about the filing in the media.”
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here