Now Porsha is responding to Kordell, who filed for divorce proceedings first. In court documents, the “RHOA” star is requesting alimony and additional relief. She’s also requesting that she keep the house that she and Kordell shared with his son, Syre.
Additionally, the document goes on to explain that Porsha has not worked for two years and that she sold her business to focus on caring for Syre, setting her earning capacity back “significantly.”
As we reported earlier, Porsha said she was caught off guard by Kordell’s seemingly out of nowhere divorce filing.
“Mrs. Stewart is disappointed about her husband’s recent filing for divorce,” read a statement released on her behalf Monday. “Mrs. Stewart had held off on filing for a divorce herself and remained committed to the marriage because Mr. Stewart promised to work on the marriage with her. Instead, he misled her and she found out about the filing in the media.”
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here