Now Porsha is responding to Kordell, who filed for divorce proceedings first. In court documents, the “RHOA” star is requesting alimony and additional relief. She’s also requesting that she keep the house that she and Kordell shared with his son, Syre.
Additionally, the document goes on to explain that Porsha has not worked for two years and that she sold her business to focus on caring for Syre, setting her earning capacity back “significantly.”
As we reported earlier, Porsha said she was caught off guard by Kordell’s seemingly out of nowhere divorce filing.
“Mrs. Stewart is disappointed about her husband’s recent filing for divorce,” read a statement released on her behalf Monday. “Mrs. Stewart had held off on filing for a divorce herself and remained committed to the marriage because Mr. Stewart promised to work on the marriage with her. Instead, he misled her and she found out about the filing in the media.”
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here