*Sunday’s episode of Bravo’s late night talk show “Watch What Happens Live,” hosted by Andy Cohen and featuring guests Porsha Stewart and Vivica A. Fox, delivered 2 million total viewers – up 43 percent from the prior Sunday’s episode, according to Nielsen.
This marked the highest-rated episode of the season among all key demos, according to the network.
In the episode, Porsha of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” detailed the manner in which she discovered her husband Kordell Stewart had filed for divorce.
Immediately following, “Fashion Queens” scored 1.3 million total viewers – up 15 percent from the prior week’s episode. This was the highest-rated episode of “Fashion Queens” this season among all key demos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here