*Sunday’s episode of Bravo’s late night talk show “Watch What Happens Live,” hosted by Andy Cohen and featuring guests Porsha Stewart and Vivica A. Fox, delivered 2 million total viewers – up 43 percent from the prior Sunday’s episode, according to Nielsen.
This marked the highest-rated episode of the season among all key demos, according to the network.
In the episode, Porsha of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” detailed the manner in which she discovered her husband Kordell Stewart had filed for divorce.
Immediately following, “Fashion Queens” scored 1.3 million total viewers – up 15 percent from the prior week’s episode. This was the highest-rated episode of “Fashion Queens” this season among all key demos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here