*Sunday’s episode of Bravo’s late night talk show “Watch What Happens Live,” hosted by Andy Cohen and featuring guests Porsha Stewart and Vivica A. Fox, delivered 2 million total viewers – up 43 percent from the prior Sunday’s episode, according to Nielsen.
This marked the highest-rated episode of the season among all key demos, according to the network.
In the episode, Porsha of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” detailed the manner in which she discovered her husband Kordell Stewart had filed for divorce.
Immediately following, “Fashion Queens” scored 1.3 million total viewers – up 15 percent from the prior week’s episode. This was the highest-rated episode of “Fashion Queens” this season among all key demos.
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here