*Sunday’s episode of Bravo’s late night talk show “Watch What Happens Live,” hosted by Andy Cohen and featuring guests Porsha Stewart and Vivica A. Fox, delivered 2 million total viewers – up 43 percent from the prior Sunday’s episode, according to Nielsen.
This marked the highest-rated episode of the season among all key demos, according to the network.
In the episode, Porsha of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” detailed the manner in which she discovered her husband Kordell Stewart had filed for divorce.
Immediately following, “Fashion Queens” scored 1.3 million total viewers – up 15 percent from the prior week’s episode. This was the highest-rated episode of “Fashion Queens” this season among all key demos.
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here