He told “Today’s” Savannah Gutherie that his girls are under close watch, not only by the secret service, but also by he and Michelle.
And in keeping them in line, he said if ever Malia, 14, or Sasha, 11, ever decided to get inked, it’ll be a family affair.
“What we’ve said to the girls is, ‘If you guys ever decide you’re going to get a tattoo, then mommy and me will get the exact same tattoo in the same place. And we’ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo,'” said Obama. “And our thinking is that might dissuade them from thinking that somehow that’s a good way to rebel.”
He also addressed, quite lovingly, his wife’s slip of the tongue comment about being a single mother.
“You know, as somebody who has stumbled over my lines many times, I tend to cut my wife or anybody some slack when it comes to just a slip of the tongue,” said Obama. “But there’s no doubt that there’ve been times where Michelle probably felt like a single mom.”
He continued, explaining that he understand the burden his wife had to carry, especially during campaign seasons.
“And she definitely, I think, understands the burdens that women in particular tend to feel if they’re both responsible for child rearing and they’re responsible for working at the same time,” said Obama.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here