Folks speculate the song is about Kim Kardashian, but in an interview with Hot 97, he cleared it all up.
“It’s a song, it’s not about that, it’s about a concept. People going way too deep,” Ray J said on Monday morning (April 8) when he phoned into New York’s Hot 97. “They just gotta keep it on the surface. I’m not trying to create no war, it’s all love; we’re doing music.”
He can say what he wants, but his lyrics are totally looking suspect. A few lines seem to dig at Kim’s pregnancy and alludes not only to Kanye West, but also to Reggie Bush.
“She might move on to rappers and ball players, but we all know I hit it first,” he sings before taunting “I hit it, I hit it” repeatedly.
Oh but there’s more.
He sings: “I hit it north, with her ass goin’ south, but now baby chose to go west.”
At the end of the song, he offers to “make another movie.”
“It’s not a war, it’s not a dis song, we’re just having fun,” he said on the radio. “Bring it back to the song. That’s all I’m on.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here