Folks speculate the song is about Kim Kardashian, but in an interview with Hot 97, he cleared it all up.
“It’s a song, it’s not about that, it’s about a concept. People going way too deep,” Ray J said on Monday morning (April 8) when he phoned into New York’s Hot 97. “They just gotta keep it on the surface. I’m not trying to create no war, it’s all love; we’re doing music.”
He can say what he wants, but his lyrics are totally looking suspect. A few lines seem to dig at Kim’s pregnancy and alludes not only to Kanye West, but also to Reggie Bush.
“She might move on to rappers and ball players, but we all know I hit it first,” he sings before taunting “I hit it, I hit it” repeatedly.
Oh but there’s more.
He sings: “I hit it north, with her ass goin’ south, but now baby chose to go west.”
At the end of the song, he offers to “make another movie.”
“It’s not a war, it’s not a dis song, we’re just having fun,” he said on the radio. “Bring it back to the song. That’s all I’m on.”
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here