Folks speculate the song is about Kim Kardashian, but in an interview with Hot 97, he cleared it all up.
“It’s a song, it’s not about that, it’s about a concept. People going way too deep,” Ray J said on Monday morning (April 8) when he phoned into New York’s Hot 97. “They just gotta keep it on the surface. I’m not trying to create no war, it’s all love; we’re doing music.”
He can say what he wants, but his lyrics are totally looking suspect. A few lines seem to dig at Kim’s pregnancy and alludes not only to Kanye West, but also to Reggie Bush.
“She might move on to rappers and ball players, but we all know I hit it first,” he sings before taunting “I hit it, I hit it” repeatedly.
Oh but there’s more.
He sings: “I hit it north, with her ass goin’ south, but now baby chose to go west.”
At the end of the song, he offers to “make another movie.”
“It’s not a war, it’s not a dis song, we’re just having fun,” he said on the radio. “Bring it back to the song. That’s all I’m on.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here