Folks speculate the song is about Kim Kardashian, but in an interview with Hot 97, he cleared it all up.
“It’s a song, it’s not about that, it’s about a concept. People going way too deep,” Ray J said on Monday morning (April 8) when he phoned into New York’s Hot 97. “They just gotta keep it on the surface. I’m not trying to create no war, it’s all love; we’re doing music.”
He can say what he wants, but his lyrics are totally looking suspect. A few lines seem to dig at Kim’s pregnancy and alludes not only to Kanye West, but also to Reggie Bush.
“She might move on to rappers and ball players, but we all know I hit it first,” he sings before taunting “I hit it, I hit it” repeatedly.
Oh but there’s more.
He sings: “I hit it north, with her ass goin’ south, but now baby chose to go west.”
At the end of the song, he offers to “make another movie.”
“It’s not a war, it’s not a dis song, we’re just having fun,” he said on the radio. “Bring it back to the song. That’s all I’m on.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here