Folks speculate the song is about Kim Kardashian, but in an interview with Hot 97, he cleared it all up.
“It’s a song, it’s not about that, it’s about a concept. People going way too deep,” Ray J said on Monday morning (April 8) when he phoned into New York’s Hot 97. “They just gotta keep it on the surface. I’m not trying to create no war, it’s all love; we’re doing music.”
He can say what he wants, but his lyrics are totally looking suspect. A few lines seem to dig at Kim’s pregnancy and alludes not only to Kanye West, but also to Reggie Bush.
“She might move on to rappers and ball players, but we all know I hit it first,” he sings before taunting “I hit it, I hit it” repeatedly.
Oh but there’s more.
He sings: “I hit it north, with her ass goin’ south, but now baby chose to go west.”
At the end of the song, he offers to “make another movie.”
“It’s not a war, it’s not a dis song, we’re just having fun,” he said on the radio. “Bring it back to the song. That’s all I’m on.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here