*We sat down with Ray J so he could explain the reason for maintaining this odd charade that “I Hit It First” is not about Kim Kardashian.
The video, released online today, has resuscitated buzz about the tune thanks to the Kim Kardashian lookalike starring as his love interest. Throw that in with the pixelated photo of the real Kim on the single’s cover, and it’s quite obvious who the song is about.
“It started out as just a song I recorded,” said Ray J, 32. “I’m independent so it kinda leaked and created this stir all over. So, we put it up on iTunes and it debuted at No. 3. We’re in good shape.”
Ray J doesn’t admit that this kabuki theater surrounding the song is designed to avoid possible lawsuits from Kamp Kardashian. Instead, he explains that “I Hit it First” was written in a way that allows listeners to draw their own conclusions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here