*Bad boys will be bad boys. Right, Ray J? His new tune, “I Hit It First” says it all.
In response to Kim Kardashain’s engagement to rap giant Kanye West, and formerly to that Kris Humphries fellow presumably, fading r&b crooner Ray J, if you can call him that, has recently put together an ode to when he and Ms. Kardashian collaborated for some good ol’ fashioned home-made porn in 2008.
The sophomoric lyrics to the new joint point to the idea that Kim K, the mother of Kanye’s unborn child, is no more than sloppy seconds, or thirds or fourths or fifths, depending on what you know, or have seen for that matter.
Never one to be outdone, it’s likely that West will eventually have the last word. But in the meantime, TMZ was generous enough to leak some of the lyrics to Ray J’s new single, “I Hit It First,” which is due next week (but we’ve got a sneak preview below).
Check out the lyrics to “I Hit It First”:
She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.
I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West
No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.
Also, word on the street is that a music video is brewing to accompany the song. Chances are it will feature a Kardashian look-alike. No surprise there.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here