*Ray J is on one for sure.
The artist made jaws drop and eyes buck when he released “I Hit It First,” convincing without saying for sure the song was about his on camera sex vixen Kim Kardashian.
HipHollywood caught up with him during NBC’s Summer Press tour where he revealed the next single is definitely going to make us squeal.
“This is just the beginning of a story I’m telling. It’s the beginning of the next phase. I mean there’s definitely something that’s coming after this that should be more intense than what I’ve already put out,” Ray explained.
He also reaffirmed that the song was not about Kim, but an overall concept for his forthcoming album.
He explained the creative direction behind the next single’s music video, and addressed reports that it will include a Kim Kardashian look-alike.
“There are different familiar faces in the video that people might recognize and say is one thing or another and I mean we are entertainers, this is entertainment and if people love SNL, than they should love this video.”
Check out the interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here