Jimmy McMillan first ran for New York governor in 2010 and is now allegedly putting a bid in for mayor.
The song is his campaign anthem.
In the video for the song, “Rent Is Too Damn High,” McMillan states repeatedly, “I’m Jimmy McMillan, 2013, I’m running for mayor, come and run with me.”
“It’s been two long years since I came on the scene, now I’m back in the game looking mean and lean,” McMillan raps, while punching a punching bag, driving, and dancing with fans on the street.
Check out the video:
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here