Jimmy McMillan first ran for New York governor in 2010 and is now allegedly putting a bid in for mayor.
The song is his campaign anthem.
In the video for the song, “Rent Is Too Damn High,” McMillan states repeatedly, “I’m Jimmy McMillan, 2013, I’m running for mayor, come and run with me.”
“It’s been two long years since I came on the scene, now I’m back in the game looking mean and lean,” McMillan raps, while punching a punching bag, driving, and dancing with fans on the street.
Check out the video:
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here