Jimmy McMillan first ran for New York governor in 2010 and is now allegedly putting a bid in for mayor.
The song is his campaign anthem.
In the video for the song, “Rent Is Too Damn High,” McMillan states repeatedly, “I’m Jimmy McMillan, 2013, I’m running for mayor, come and run with me.”
“It’s been two long years since I came on the scene, now I’m back in the game looking mean and lean,” McMillan raps, while punching a punching bag, driving, and dancing with fans on the street.
Check out the video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here