The situation comedy show is slated to film 33 episodes and is currently in pre-production mode right now, but there’s a big twist or asterisk in its future, if you will. At least for now and it’s very interesting, according to HumorMillMag.com.
Our sources also state that the show will move forward with actress Jennifer Freeman (best known as the daughter to Damon Wayans‘ character in ABC’s My Wife & Kids), as she will play the cousin of Ali’s character.
Now before we let your imagination run wild, there is no animosity with Ali or the producers of the show. It turns out that Ali signed a contract to be on “2nd Generation Wayans” and moved forward with that show (which now looks like it may not be returning to BET) and her contract stipulates that she cannot be on two shows on rival networks at the same time. With this being said, “Love That Girl” wasn’t even in production at that time, and as an actress Ali has to work so her decision in this matter makes a lot of sense.
In other words, even though the producers are moving forward without Tatyana’s character for this season, you can expect that Miss Ali will be written back in if the show is picked up for next season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here