The situation comedy show is slated to film 33 episodes and is currently in pre-production mode right now, but there’s a big twist or asterisk in its future, if you will. At least for now and it’s very interesting, according to HumorMillMag.com.
Our sources also state that the show will move forward with actress Jennifer Freeman (best known as the daughter to Damon Wayans‘ character in ABC’s My Wife & Kids), as she will play the cousin of Ali’s character.
Now before we let your imagination run wild, there is no animosity with Ali or the producers of the show. It turns out that Ali signed a contract to be on “2nd Generation Wayans” and moved forward with that show (which now looks like it may not be returning to BET) and her contract stipulates that she cannot be on two shows on rival networks at the same time. With this being said, “Love That Girl” wasn’t even in production at that time, and as an actress Ali has to work so her decision in this matter makes a lot of sense.
In other words, even though the producers are moving forward without Tatyana’s character for this season, you can expect that Miss Ali will be written back in if the show is picked up for next season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here