*Rihanna, rumored to be broken up with Chris Brown, appears to have hauled her personal issues onto the stage on Monday at LA’s Staples Center.
“How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don’t f––ing understand it? I’m in that group,” Rihanna told the crowd, before singing “What Now,” from her most recent album.
The lyrics to that song begin: “I’ve been ignoring this big lump in my throat/I shouldn’t be crying, tears were for the weaker days/I’m stronger, now what, so I say/But something’s missing.”
Meanwhile, a source tells People.com that Chris Brown quietly entered the arena and watched Rihanna’s performance from close to the stage. [Scroll down to watch.]
Other than the “What Now” monologue, Rihanna was all smiles during the show, according to concertgoers, even encouraging the crowd to get a little rowdy.
“Los Angeles, what the f––k?,” she said at one point. “I live here now, so I know y’all can get ratchet.”
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here