*Rihanna, rumored to be broken up with Chris Brown, appears to have hauled her personal issues onto the stage on Monday at LA’s Staples Center.
“How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don’t f––ing understand it? I’m in that group,” Rihanna told the crowd, before singing “What Now,” from her most recent album.
The lyrics to that song begin: “I’ve been ignoring this big lump in my throat/I shouldn’t be crying, tears were for the weaker days/I’m stronger, now what, so I say/But something’s missing.”
Meanwhile, a source tells People.com that Chris Brown quietly entered the arena and watched Rihanna’s performance from close to the stage. [Scroll down to watch.]
Other than the “What Now” monologue, Rihanna was all smiles during the show, according to concertgoers, even encouraging the crowd to get a little rowdy.
“Los Angeles, what the f––k?,” she said at one point. “I live here now, so I know y’all can get ratchet.”
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here