*Rihanna, rumored to be broken up with Chris Brown, appears to have hauled her personal issues onto the stage on Monday at LA’s Staples Center.
“How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don’t f––ing understand it? I’m in that group,” Rihanna told the crowd, before singing “What Now,” from her most recent album.
The lyrics to that song begin: “I’ve been ignoring this big lump in my throat/I shouldn’t be crying, tears were for the weaker days/I’m stronger, now what, so I say/But something’s missing.”
Meanwhile, a source tells People.com that Chris Brown quietly entered the arena and watched Rihanna’s performance from close to the stage. [Scroll down to watch.]
Other than the “What Now” monologue, Rihanna was all smiles during the show, according to concertgoers, even encouraging the crowd to get a little rowdy.
“Los Angeles, what the f––k?,” she said at one point. “I live here now, so I know y’all can get ratchet.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here