*Rihanna, rumored to be broken up with Chris Brown, appears to have hauled her personal issues onto the stage on Monday at LA’s Staples Center.
“How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don’t f––ing understand it? I’m in that group,” Rihanna told the crowd, before singing “What Now,” from her most recent album.
The lyrics to that song begin: “I’ve been ignoring this big lump in my throat/I shouldn’t be crying, tears were for the weaker days/I’m stronger, now what, so I say/But something’s missing.”
Meanwhile, a source tells People.com that Chris Brown quietly entered the arena and watched Rihanna’s performance from close to the stage. [Scroll down to watch.]
Other than the “What Now” monologue, Rihanna was all smiles during the show, according to concertgoers, even encouraging the crowd to get a little rowdy.
“Los Angeles, what the f––k?,” she said at one point. “I live here now, so I know y’all can get ratchet.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here