*Rihanna, rumored to be broken up with Chris Brown, appears to have hauled her personal issues onto the stage on Monday at LA’s Staples Center.
“How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don’t f––ing understand it? I’m in that group,” Rihanna told the crowd, before singing “What Now,” from her most recent album.
The lyrics to that song begin: “I’ve been ignoring this big lump in my throat/I shouldn’t be crying, tears were for the weaker days/I’m stronger, now what, so I say/But something’s missing.”
Meanwhile, a source tells People.com that Chris Brown quietly entered the arena and watched Rihanna’s performance from close to the stage. [Scroll down to watch.]
Other than the “What Now” monologue, Rihanna was all smiles during the show, according to concertgoers, even encouraging the crowd to get a little rowdy.
“Los Angeles, what the f––k?,” she said at one point. “I live here now, so I know y’all can get ratchet.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here