*We’ve known former NBA baller and crossdresser Dennis Rodman isn’t dealing with a full deck, but these days his craziness might have him playing with fire.
At a fundraising event in Miami Saturday night, Rodman – who somehow became North Korean strong man Kim Jong Un‘s BFF – told Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra that he’s headed back to the country that’s threatening the US with nuclear war.
“I’m going back August 1,” the former rebound getter told Gossip Extra exclusively. “We have no plans really, as far as what we’re going to do over there, but we’ll just hang and have some fun!”
“We,” by the way, meant Rodman and Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.
The former ball player returned last month from a first visit to North Korea, where he met with the strongman several times.
When asked about Un’s escalating war rhetoric, Rodman said the Soviets’ rhetoric was worse in the 1950s and 1960s.
“The Russians were way out there, and they were acting on their threats,” Rodman said. “He (Un) just wants to be loved. He just wants to sit down and talk. That’s all.”
Rodman says he still hopes to meet with Pres. Barack Obama before his departure. To which we’ll add, “don’t hold your breath, Mr. Strange one.”
Meanwhile, find out more about the fundraising event at the Fontainebleau at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here