*We’ve known former NBA baller and crossdresser Dennis Rodman isn’t dealing with a full deck, but these days his craziness might have him playing with fire.
At a fundraising event in Miami Saturday night, Rodman – who somehow became North Korean strong man Kim Jong Un‘s BFF – told Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra that he’s headed back to the country that’s threatening the US with nuclear war.
“I’m going back August 1,” the former rebound getter told Gossip Extra exclusively. “We have no plans really, as far as what we’re going to do over there, but we’ll just hang and have some fun!”
“We,” by the way, meant Rodman and Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.
The former ball player returned last month from a first visit to North Korea, where he met with the strongman several times.
When asked about Un’s escalating war rhetoric, Rodman said the Soviets’ rhetoric was worse in the 1950s and 1960s.
“The Russians were way out there, and they were acting on their threats,” Rodman said. “He (Un) just wants to be loved. He just wants to sit down and talk. That’s all.”
Rodman says he still hopes to meet with Pres. Barack Obama before his departure. To which we’ll add, “don’t hold your breath, Mr. Strange one.”
Meanwhile, find out more about the fundraising event at the Fontainebleau at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here