*We’ve known former NBA baller and crossdresser Dennis Rodman isn’t dealing with a full deck, but these days his craziness might have him playing with fire.
At a fundraising event in Miami Saturday night, Rodman – who somehow became North Korean strong man Kim Jong Un‘s BFF – told Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra that he’s headed back to the country that’s threatening the US with nuclear war.
“I’m going back August 1,” the former rebound getter told Gossip Extra exclusively. “We have no plans really, as far as what we’re going to do over there, but we’ll just hang and have some fun!”
“We,” by the way, meant Rodman and Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.
The former ball player returned last month from a first visit to North Korea, where he met with the strongman several times.
When asked about Un’s escalating war rhetoric, Rodman said the Soviets’ rhetoric was worse in the 1950s and 1960s.
“The Russians were way out there, and they were acting on their threats,” Rodman said. “He (Un) just wants to be loved. He just wants to sit down and talk. That’s all.”
Rodman says he still hopes to meet with Pres. Barack Obama before his departure. To which we’ll add, “don’t hold your breath, Mr. Strange one.”
Meanwhile, find out more about the fundraising event at the Fontainebleau at Gossip Extra.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here