In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, the reality show star described it as “fire and ice” saying fans are going to be in for a lot of drama.
“You kinda have to watch to understand what I’m saying, but it gets icy and it gets fiery,” she said.
Sheree rejoins her cast-mates, Andrea Kelly, Nicole Murphy, Mayte Garcia and Jessica Canseco as they manage to make life after divorce work to their benefit.
But there’s a new wife joining the group. Daphne Wayans, the ex wife of Keenan Ivory Wayans is going to add her own bit of zest to the equation, giving the show a different spin.
“Everybody is good. You know we’ve got a great sisterhood. The new addition fits right in and all is well,” Sheree said. “It’s definitely a better season than last season. We felt good about last season, but this season is just … I think it’s going to be really amazing,”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here