In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, the reality show star described it as “fire and ice” saying fans are going to be in for a lot of drama.
“You kinda have to watch to understand what I’m saying, but it gets icy and it gets fiery,” she said.
Sheree rejoins her cast-mates, Andrea Kelly, Nicole Murphy, Mayte Garcia and Jessica Canseco as they manage to make life after divorce work to their benefit.
But there’s a new wife joining the group. Daphne Wayans, the ex wife of Keenan Ivory Wayans is going to add her own bit of zest to the equation, giving the show a different spin.
“Everybody is good. You know we’ve got a great sisterhood. The new addition fits right in and all is well,” Sheree said. “It’s definitely a better season than last season. We felt good about last season, but this season is just … I think it’s going to be really amazing,”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here