She demanded some serious child support from her ex-husband, Bob Whitfield, and was awarded $75,000 in back payments.
According to reports, Bob signed a fat deal worth $30 million with the Atlanta Falcons in 2000. Since then, he managed to miss 38 payments of a measly $2,142.
So now, Sheree and her lil ones (Kairo -13, Kaleigh-10) should be $75,000 richer, unless Bob doesn’t follow through as the court ordered.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here