*Those ladies on the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” are doing their thing. Kim Zolciak was the first to get her own spin-off.
Then Kandi Burruss and now Phaedra Parks, who’ll be putting her law degree into practice with a new show, “Rich People’s Problems.”
But not everyone is quite as enthusiastic about her show as we are.
When former housewife Sheree Whitfield found out about, she simply laughed, saying, “Are you kidding me?”
“I wouldn’t go to her for legal advice,” she adds, “but I wish her the best.”
Do you really Sheree?
If we can all pause for a second and remember she was kicked off the show. She wasn’t cool enough to be a part of the gang. And last we checked, Sheree was having some rich people’s problems of her own – going broke.
As far as “The Kandi Factory,” a show about how Kandi guides two aspiring singer/songwriters through the process of recording a song and music video, Sheree gives her more credit.
She says Kandi’s got the experience.
Though it sounds like she is hating just a little, Sheree says she doesn’t miss the show’s drama, but that paycheck sure was nice.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here