VH1 renewed the couple’s contract for another round of music adventures and family drama.
The reality series joins a line up of three new shows for Spring 2013.
“The Gossip Game,” which follows ambitious women covering the urban entertainment beat was added to the roster, along with “I’m Married To A…,” a documentary series that examines some unusual couples in love; and 100 Sexiest Artists, a five-part countdown special, says deadline.com.
The first new episode of “T.I. & Tiny” premieres on Monday April 8th at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here