VH1 renewed the couple’s contract for another round of music adventures and family drama.
The reality series joins a line up of three new shows for Spring 2013.
“The Gossip Game,” which follows ambitious women covering the urban entertainment beat was added to the roster, along with “I’m Married To A…,” a documentary series that examines some unusual couples in love; and 100 Sexiest Artists, a five-part countdown special, says deadline.com.
The first new episode of “T.I. & Tiny” premieres on Monday April 8th at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here