VH1 renewed the couple’s contract for another round of music adventures and family drama.
The reality series joins a line up of three new shows for Spring 2013.
“The Gossip Game,” which follows ambitious women covering the urban entertainment beat was added to the roster, along with “I’m Married To A…,” a documentary series that examines some unusual couples in love; and 100 Sexiest Artists, a five-part countdown special, says deadline.com.
The first new episode of “T.I. & Tiny” premieres on Monday April 8th at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here