VH1 renewed the couple’s contract for another round of music adventures and family drama.
The reality series joins a line up of three new shows for Spring 2013.
“The Gossip Game,” which follows ambitious women covering the urban entertainment beat was added to the roster, along with “I’m Married To A…,” a documentary series that examines some unusual couples in love; and 100 Sexiest Artists, a five-part countdown special, says deadline.com.
The first new episode of “T.I. & Tiny” premieres on Monday April 8th at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Mother Who Killed Her Kids Tells Court, 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Queen Latifah, Jennifer Garner Lead TD Jakes’ ‘Miracles From Heaven’
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’s’ John Schneider Rips TV Land for Pulling Show Over Rebel Flag (Watch)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- EUR Exclusive: Boris and Nicole Discuss New Talk Show (WATCH)
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here