*Unlike her other sisters, Tamar Braxton has managed to turn her mediocre career and transform it to a reality television power house.
The singer and show’s star is having a great year, without a doubt. She’s got a husband that cares for her, she’s got her miracle baby baking in the oven, she released a hit single and landed a couple of gigs on TV.
It’s truly a Tamar year.
In an exclusive interview with WKYS, 93.9, Tamar spilled the beans about pregnancy and how she got there. She also broke down the sibling feuds brewing as well as her new album, “Love & War.”
The interview is a riot, like anyone would expect. Also catch her bragging that her favorite genre happens to be old school gospel.
Check it out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here