*Unlike her other sisters, Tamar Braxton has managed to turn her mediocre career and transform it to a reality television power house.
The singer and show’s star is having a great year, without a doubt. She’s got a husband that cares for her, she’s got her miracle baby baking in the oven, she released a hit single and landed a couple of gigs on TV.
It’s truly a Tamar year.
In an exclusive interview with WKYS, 93.9, Tamar spilled the beans about pregnancy and how she got there. She also broke down the sibling feuds brewing as well as her new album, “Love & War.”
The interview is a riot, like anyone would expect. Also catch her bragging that her favorite genre happens to be old school gospel.
Check it out:
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here