*Unlike her other sisters, Tamar Braxton has managed to turn her mediocre career and transform it to a reality television power house.
The singer and show’s star is having a great year, without a doubt. She’s got a husband that cares for her, she’s got her miracle baby baking in the oven, she released a hit single and landed a couple of gigs on TV.
It’s truly a Tamar year.
In an exclusive interview with WKYS, 93.9, Tamar spilled the beans about pregnancy and how she got there. She also broke down the sibling feuds brewing as well as her new album, “Love & War.”
The interview is a riot, like anyone would expect. Also catch her bragging that her favorite genre happens to be old school gospel.
Check it out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here