*Unlike her other sisters, Tamar Braxton has managed to turn her mediocre career and transform it to a reality television power house.
The singer and show’s star is having a great year, without a doubt. She’s got a husband that cares for her, she’s got her miracle baby baking in the oven, she released a hit single and landed a couple of gigs on TV.
It’s truly a Tamar year.
In an exclusive interview with WKYS, 93.9, Tamar spilled the beans about pregnancy and how she got there. She also broke down the sibling feuds brewing as well as her new album, “Love & War.”
The interview is a riot, like anyone would expect. Also catch her bragging that her favorite genre happens to be old school gospel.
Check it out:
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here