*Unlike her other sisters, Tamar Braxton has managed to turn her mediocre career and transform it to a reality television power house.
The singer and show’s star is having a great year, without a doubt. She’s got a husband that cares for her, she’s got her miracle baby baking in the oven, she released a hit single and landed a couple of gigs on TV.
It’s truly a Tamar year.
In an exclusive interview with WKYS, 93.9, Tamar spilled the beans about pregnancy and how she got there. She also broke down the sibling feuds brewing as well as her new album, “Love & War.”
The interview is a riot, like anyone would expect. Also catch her bragging that her favorite genre happens to be old school gospel.
Check it out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here