*Childbirth is fast approaching for reality star and singer Tamar Braxton.
The soon-to-be mother spoke with theYBF and said that she’s thinking about what kind of mother she’ll be, taking into consideration her own mother’s style.
“I think if I follow her blueprint, I’ll be alright,” said Braxton. “My parents did a great job raising us. We’ve grown up to respect our parents and respect others. We get into little tiffs but we always make up. Those are the values I’d like to instill in my child.”
As far as her fashion sense, she’s going for the modern look with Alexander McQueen.
“I call it ‘maternity’ McQueen… because a lot of his things are stretchy,” said Braxton. “A lot of BCBG. I refuse to wear anything uncomfortable.”
Besides that, she admitted to Essence.com a few weeks ago that she and her hubby, Vincent Herbert, aren’t exactly ready for their baby (but what new parent is).
“We’re a lot behind,” said Tamar. Vincent added, “We’re waiting for Toni Braxton and some of her other sisters to figure out all that type of stuff because they really want to be a part of the baby thing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here