*Childbirth is fast approaching for reality star and singer Tamar Braxton.
The soon-to-be mother spoke with theYBF and said that she’s thinking about what kind of mother she’ll be, taking into consideration her own mother’s style.
“I think if I follow her blueprint, I’ll be alright,” said Braxton. “My parents did a great job raising us. We’ve grown up to respect our parents and respect others. We get into little tiffs but we always make up. Those are the values I’d like to instill in my child.”
As far as her fashion sense, she’s going for the modern look with Alexander McQueen.
“I call it ‘maternity’ McQueen… because a lot of his things are stretchy,” said Braxton. “A lot of BCBG. I refuse to wear anything uncomfortable.”
Besides that, she admitted to Essence.com a few weeks ago that she and her hubby, Vincent Herbert, aren’t exactly ready for their baby (but what new parent is).
“We’re a lot behind,” said Tamar. Vincent added, “We’re waiting for Toni Braxton and some of her other sisters to figure out all that type of stuff because they really want to be a part of the baby thing.”
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here