*Childbirth is fast approaching for reality star and singer Tamar Braxton.
The soon-to-be mother spoke with theYBF and said that she’s thinking about what kind of mother she’ll be, taking into consideration her own mother’s style.
“I think if I follow her blueprint, I’ll be alright,” said Braxton. “My parents did a great job raising us. We’ve grown up to respect our parents and respect others. We get into little tiffs but we always make up. Those are the values I’d like to instill in my child.”
As far as her fashion sense, she’s going for the modern look with Alexander McQueen.
“I call it ‘maternity’ McQueen… because a lot of his things are stretchy,” said Braxton. “A lot of BCBG. I refuse to wear anything uncomfortable.”
Besides that, she admitted to Essence.com a few weeks ago that she and her hubby, Vincent Herbert, aren’t exactly ready for their baby (but what new parent is).
“We’re a lot behind,” said Tamar. Vincent added, “We’re waiting for Toni Braxton and some of her other sisters to figure out all that type of stuff because they really want to be a part of the baby thing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here