*Childbirth is fast approaching for reality star and singer Tamar Braxton.
The soon-to-be mother spoke with theYBF and said that she’s thinking about what kind of mother she’ll be, taking into consideration her own mother’s style.
“I think if I follow her blueprint, I’ll be alright,” said Braxton. “My parents did a great job raising us. We’ve grown up to respect our parents and respect others. We get into little tiffs but we always make up. Those are the values I’d like to instill in my child.”
As far as her fashion sense, she’s going for the modern look with Alexander McQueen.
“I call it ‘maternity’ McQueen… because a lot of his things are stretchy,” said Braxton. “A lot of BCBG. I refuse to wear anything uncomfortable.”
Besides that, she admitted to Essence.com a few weeks ago that she and her hubby, Vincent Herbert, aren’t exactly ready for their baby (but what new parent is).
“We’re a lot behind,” said Tamar. Vincent added, “We’re waiting for Toni Braxton and some of her other sisters to figure out all that type of stuff because they really want to be a part of the baby thing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here