*Remember the time when Rudy and Vanessa Huxtable (Keishia Knight Pulliam and Tempestt Bledsoe) made you smile, help you imagine your life in a perfect place like the family’s brownstown?
Well the girls are reuniting on a new sitcom, not quite like the “Cosby Show,” though. Keisha and Tempestt are sisters again on “Guys with Kids.”
“I was through the roof. I’m like please; I would love to work with her again. I adore her,” Tempsett told Access Hollywood when asked what she thought about Keshia filling in the sibling role again.
Tempestt plays the wife of Anthony Anderson’s character, ‘Marny.”
Three guys attempt to navigate life as fathers but remain hip and cool at the same time. But of course, reality always settles in.
As far as the girls, who happen to have a strong loving friendship, they are excited to work together again.
“We see each other often so I do feel like you know it was definitely instant chemistry we never really lost,” Keisha said.
“Guys with Kids” airs on Wednesdays at 8:30/7:30c on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here