*Remember the time when Rudy and Vanessa Huxtable (Keishia Knight Pulliam and Tempestt Bledsoe) made you smile, help you imagine your life in a perfect place like the family’s brownstown?
Well the girls are reuniting on a new sitcom, not quite like the “Cosby Show,” though. Keisha and Tempestt are sisters again on “Guys with Kids.”
“I was through the roof. I’m like please; I would love to work with her again. I adore her,” Tempsett told Access Hollywood when asked what she thought about Keshia filling in the sibling role again.
Tempestt plays the wife of Anthony Anderson’s character, ‘Marny.”
Three guys attempt to navigate life as fathers but remain hip and cool at the same time. But of course, reality always settles in.
As far as the girls, who happen to have a strong loving friendship, they are excited to work together again.
“We see each other often so I do feel like you know it was definitely instant chemistry we never really lost,” Keisha said.
“Guys with Kids” airs on Wednesdays at 8:30/7:30c on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here