*Remember the time when Rudy and Vanessa Huxtable (Keishia Knight Pulliam and Tempestt Bledsoe) made you smile, help you imagine your life in a perfect place like the family’s brownstown?
Well the girls are reuniting on a new sitcom, not quite like the “Cosby Show,” though. Keisha and Tempestt are sisters again on “Guys with Kids.”
“I was through the roof. I’m like please; I would love to work with her again. I adore her,” Tempsett told Access Hollywood when asked what she thought about Keshia filling in the sibling role again.
Tempestt plays the wife of Anthony Anderson’s character, ‘Marny.”
Three guys attempt to navigate life as fathers but remain hip and cool at the same time. But of course, reality always settles in.
As far as the girls, who happen to have a strong loving friendship, they are excited to work together again.
“We see each other often so I do feel like you know it was definitely instant chemistry we never really lost,” Keisha said.
“Guys with Kids” airs on Wednesdays at 8:30/7:30c on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here