*Remember the time when Rudy and Vanessa Huxtable (Keishia Knight Pulliam and Tempestt Bledsoe) made you smile, help you imagine your life in a perfect place like the family’s brownstown?
Well the girls are reuniting on a new sitcom, not quite like the “Cosby Show,” though. Keisha and Tempestt are sisters again on “Guys with Kids.”
“I was through the roof. I’m like please; I would love to work with her again. I adore her,” Tempsett told Access Hollywood when asked what she thought about Keshia filling in the sibling role again.
Tempestt plays the wife of Anthony Anderson’s character, ‘Marny.”
Three guys attempt to navigate life as fathers but remain hip and cool at the same time. But of course, reality always settles in.
As far as the girls, who happen to have a strong loving friendship, they are excited to work together again.
“We see each other often so I do feel like you know it was definitely instant chemistry we never really lost,” Keisha said.
“Guys with Kids” airs on Wednesdays at 8:30/7:30c on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here