*Remember the time when Rudy and Vanessa Huxtable (Keishia Knight Pulliam and Tempestt Bledsoe) made you smile, help you imagine your life in a perfect place like the family’s brownstown?
Well the girls are reuniting on a new sitcom, not quite like the “Cosby Show,” though. Keisha and Tempestt are sisters again on “Guys with Kids.”
“I was through the roof. I’m like please; I would love to work with her again. I adore her,” Tempsett told Access Hollywood when asked what she thought about Keshia filling in the sibling role again.
Tempestt plays the wife of Anthony Anderson’s character, ‘Marny.”
Three guys attempt to navigate life as fathers but remain hip and cool at the same time. But of course, reality always settles in.
As far as the girls, who happen to have a strong loving friendship, they are excited to work together again.
“We see each other often so I do feel like you know it was definitely instant chemistry we never really lost,” Keisha said.
“Guys with Kids” airs on Wednesdays at 8:30/7:30c on NBC.
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here