*Yes! It’s official. “Think Like a Man, Too” has the green light. But the sad news is we’ll have to wait until next summer to watch it.
According to Shadow and Act, the movie based on Steve Harvey’s best selling book on relationships was produced on a $12 million budget, but raked in a stunning $91 million.
Not too many details have been announced, including the storyline, but so far, Will Packer has signed on to produce the film and both Keith Merryman and David A. Newman have jumped on board to write the script.
In the meantime, Steve Harvey explained to Sister 2 Sister that he’s serious about executing his vision.
“You can’t take my book and turn it into anything close to buffoonery,” said Harvey. “The first movie wasn’t—and it really struck a nerve with men and women—and so the second movie has to be in that same vein.”
He continued, “I’d love to duplicate the success of the first one,” said Harvey. “That’s going to be pretty hard, but we’ll get there eventually.”
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here