*Yes! It’s official. “Think Like a Man, Too” has the green light. But the sad news is we’ll have to wait until next summer to watch it.
According to Shadow and Act, the movie based on Steve Harvey’s best selling book on relationships was produced on a $12 million budget, but raked in a stunning $91 million.
Not too many details have been announced, including the storyline, but so far, Will Packer has signed on to produce the film and both Keith Merryman and David A. Newman have jumped on board to write the script.
In the meantime, Steve Harvey explained to Sister 2 Sister that he’s serious about executing his vision.
“You can’t take my book and turn it into anything close to buffoonery,” said Harvey. “The first movie wasn’t—and it really struck a nerve with men and women—and so the second movie has to be in that same vein.”
He continued, “I’d love to duplicate the success of the first one,” said Harvey. “That’s going to be pretty hard, but we’ll get there eventually.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here