*Yes! It’s official. “Think Like a Man, Too” has the green light. But the sad news is we’ll have to wait until next summer to watch it.
According to Shadow and Act, the movie based on Steve Harvey’s best selling book on relationships was produced on a $12 million budget, but raked in a stunning $91 million.
Not too many details have been announced, including the storyline, but so far, Will Packer has signed on to produce the film and both Keith Merryman and David A. Newman have jumped on board to write the script.
In the meantime, Steve Harvey explained to Sister 2 Sister that he’s serious about executing his vision.
“You can’t take my book and turn it into anything close to buffoonery,” said Harvey. “The first movie wasn’t—and it really struck a nerve with men and women—and so the second movie has to be in that same vein.”
He continued, “I’d love to duplicate the success of the first one,” said Harvey. “That’s going to be pretty hard, but we’ll get there eventually.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here