*Yes! It’s official. “Think Like a Man, Too” has the green light. But the sad news is we’ll have to wait until next summer to watch it.
According to Shadow and Act, the movie based on Steve Harvey’s best selling book on relationships was produced on a $12 million budget, but raked in a stunning $91 million.
Not too many details have been announced, including the storyline, but so far, Will Packer has signed on to produce the film and both Keith Merryman and David A. Newman have jumped on board to write the script.
In the meantime, Steve Harvey explained to Sister 2 Sister that he’s serious about executing his vision.
“You can’t take my book and turn it into anything close to buffoonery,” said Harvey. “The first movie wasn’t—and it really struck a nerve with men and women—and so the second movie has to be in that same vein.”
He continued, “I’d love to duplicate the success of the first one,” said Harvey. “That’s going to be pretty hard, but we’ll get there eventually.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here