*Yes! It’s official. “Think Like a Man, Too” has the green light. But the sad news is we’ll have to wait until next summer to watch it.
According to Shadow and Act, the movie based on Steve Harvey’s best selling book on relationships was produced on a $12 million budget, but raked in a stunning $91 million.
Not too many details have been announced, including the storyline, but so far, Will Packer has signed on to produce the film and both Keith Merryman and David A. Newman have jumped on board to write the script.
In the meantime, Steve Harvey explained to Sister 2 Sister that he’s serious about executing his vision.
“You can’t take my book and turn it into anything close to buffoonery,” said Harvey. “The first movie wasn’t—and it really struck a nerve with men and women—and so the second movie has to be in that same vein.”
He continued, “I’d love to duplicate the success of the first one,” said Harvey. “That’s going to be pretty hard, but we’ll get there eventually.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here