*The TLC (network) biopic of TLC (the group) is definitely going down and we’ve got the first look at what we can expect with the look-a-likes.
Keke Palmer is Rozonda “Chili” Thomas, Drew Sidora is Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Lil’ Mama is the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes.
Evan Ross was picked to play the role of Dallas Austin and Donna Boaz will play TLC’s manager Bill Diggins.
Unlike some other so-called biopics these days, the two remaining members of the group are acting as consultants and executive producers for the movie.
Check out the split image below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here