*The TLC (network) biopic of TLC (the group) is definitely going down and we’ve got the first look at what we can expect with the look-a-likes.
Keke Palmer is Rozonda “Chili” Thomas, Drew Sidora is Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Lil’ Mama is the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes.
Evan Ross was picked to play the role of Dallas Austin and Donna Boaz will play TLC’s manager Bill Diggins.
Unlike some other so-called biopics these days, the two remaining members of the group are acting as consultants and executive producers for the movie.
Check out the split image below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here