*The TLC (network) biopic of TLC (the group) is definitely going down and we’ve got the first look at what we can expect with the look-a-likes.
Keke Palmer is Rozonda “Chili” Thomas, Drew Sidora is Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Lil’ Mama is the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes.
Evan Ross was picked to play the role of Dallas Austin and Donna Boaz will play TLC’s manager Bill Diggins.
Unlike some other so-called biopics these days, the two remaining members of the group are acting as consultants and executive producers for the movie.
Check out the split image below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here