*The TLC (network) biopic of TLC (the group) is definitely going down and we’ve got the first look at what we can expect with the look-a-likes.
Keke Palmer is Rozonda “Chili” Thomas, Drew Sidora is Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Lil’ Mama is the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes.
Evan Ross was picked to play the role of Dallas Austin and Donna Boaz will play TLC’s manager Bill Diggins.
Unlike some other so-called biopics these days, the two remaining members of the group are acting as consultants and executive producers for the movie.
Check out the split image below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here