*The TLC (network) biopic of TLC (the group) is definitely going down and we’ve got the first look at what we can expect with the look-a-likes.
Keke Palmer is Rozonda “Chili” Thomas, Drew Sidora is Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Lil’ Mama is the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes.
Evan Ross was picked to play the role of Dallas Austin and Donna Boaz will play TLC’s manager Bill Diggins.
Unlike some other so-called biopics these days, the two remaining members of the group are acting as consultants and executive producers for the movie.
Check out the split image below.
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here