*Preachers’ wives society/reality television show on TLC, “Sisterhood” ain’t coming back, says AlwaysAList.com.
A source tells the site that “it absolutely won’t be back.”
The reality show was set in Atlanta and chronicled the lives of the wives of several less-than-prominent preachers. The five member cast included Domonique Scott, Tara Lewis, Ivy Couch, Christina Murray and DeLana Rutherford.
From the moment promotional clips of the show premiered online in fall 2012 it began receiving negative feedback from the Christian community.
The backlash from both churchgoers, faith leaders and gospel recording artists alike against “The Sisterhood” intensified after the show premiered on Jan. 1.
Despite the hoopla surrounding the show, the controversy didn’t create major interest as “The Sisterhood” only averaged a 0.6 rating – that’s 600,000 viewers weekly.
After eight episodes, the finale of aired on Feb. 12.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here