*Preachers’ wives society/reality television show on TLC, “Sisterhood” ain’t coming back, says AlwaysAList.com.
A source tells the site that “it absolutely won’t be back.”
The reality show was set in Atlanta and chronicled the lives of the wives of several less-than-prominent preachers. The five member cast included Domonique Scott, Tara Lewis, Ivy Couch, Christina Murray and DeLana Rutherford.
From the moment promotional clips of the show premiered online in fall 2012 it began receiving negative feedback from the Christian community.
The backlash from both churchgoers, faith leaders and gospel recording artists alike against “The Sisterhood” intensified after the show premiered on Jan. 1.
Despite the hoopla surrounding the show, the controversy didn’t create major interest as “The Sisterhood” only averaged a 0.6 rating – that’s 600,000 viewers weekly.
After eight episodes, the finale of aired on Feb. 12.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here