Well, actually there is one thing that Perry admits is missing. And that’s fatherhood.
During a recent episode of “The Steve Harvey Show,” Tyler confessed his thoughts on being a dad, which he hopes becomes a reality within the next two years.
“I know I would be a great father,” he admitted. “I don’t want to work this hard, I don’t want to have all of this and not leave it to my children. I also know, that as hard as I’m working–doing 20 hours a day–now is not the time.”
“Right now I’m enjoying what I’m doing. I’m enjoying the work, I’m enjoying being a bachelor. So eventually I’ll get there.”
Check out the video of the interview below which also includes Steve Harvey dishing some advice the hopeful 43-year-old parent.
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here