Well, actually there is one thing that Perry admits is missing. And that’s fatherhood.
During a recent episode of “The Steve Harvey Show,” Tyler confessed his thoughts on being a dad, which he hopes becomes a reality within the next two years.
“I know I would be a great father,” he admitted. “I don’t want to work this hard, I don’t want to have all of this and not leave it to my children. I also know, that as hard as I’m working–doing 20 hours a day–now is not the time.”
“Right now I’m enjoying what I’m doing. I’m enjoying the work, I’m enjoying being a bachelor. So eventually I’ll get there.”
Check out the video of the interview below which also includes Steve Harvey dishing some advice the hopeful 43-year-old parent.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here