Well, actually there is one thing that Perry admits is missing. And that’s fatherhood.
During a recent episode of “The Steve Harvey Show,” Tyler confessed his thoughts on being a dad, which he hopes becomes a reality within the next two years.
“I know I would be a great father,” he admitted. “I don’t want to work this hard, I don’t want to have all of this and not leave it to my children. I also know, that as hard as I’m working–doing 20 hours a day–now is not the time.”
“Right now I’m enjoying what I’m doing. I’m enjoying the work, I’m enjoying being a bachelor. So eventually I’ll get there.”
Check out the video of the interview below which also includes Steve Harvey dishing some advice the hopeful 43-year-old parent.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here