Well, actually there is one thing that Perry admits is missing. And that’s fatherhood.
During a recent episode of “The Steve Harvey Show,” Tyler confessed his thoughts on being a dad, which he hopes becomes a reality within the next two years.
“I know I would be a great father,” he admitted. “I don’t want to work this hard, I don’t want to have all of this and not leave it to my children. I also know, that as hard as I’m working–doing 20 hours a day–now is not the time.”
“Right now I’m enjoying what I’m doing. I’m enjoying the work, I’m enjoying being a bachelor. So eventually I’ll get there.”
Check out the video of the interview below which also includes Steve Harvey dishing some advice the hopeful 43-year-old parent.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here