Well, actually there is one thing that Perry admits is missing. And that’s fatherhood.
During a recent episode of “The Steve Harvey Show,” Tyler confessed his thoughts on being a dad, which he hopes becomes a reality within the next two years.
“I know I would be a great father,” he admitted. “I don’t want to work this hard, I don’t want to have all of this and not leave it to my children. I also know, that as hard as I’m working–doing 20 hours a day–now is not the time.”
“Right now I’m enjoying what I’m doing. I’m enjoying the work, I’m enjoying being a bachelor. So eventually I’ll get there.”
Check out the video of the interview below which also includes Steve Harvey dishing some advice the hopeful 43-year-old parent.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here