“[VaShawn’s] set is perfect for praise and worship,” reports the GopelPundit.com. “The crowd loved it. He doesn’t disappoint.”
While preparing for the tour, Mitchell has been busy promoting his current album, “Created 4 This,” which is currently no. 9 on Billboard‘s Top Gospel Albums chart. His current single, “Turning Around For Me,” is no. 7 on Billboard‘s Top Gospel Songs chart.
Mitchell also co-hosted the 28th Annual Stellar Gospel Music pre-show and was a presenter on the live broadcast, which aired on GMC.
Mitchell will also be the featured talent in a Ford commercial running during the nationally syndicated broadcast of the Stellar Awards, which will air on 150 stations in over 125 markets across the country (check local TV listings for dates and times in your area).
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here