“[VaShawn’s] set is perfect for praise and worship,” reports the GopelPundit.com. “The crowd loved it. He doesn’t disappoint.”
While preparing for the tour, Mitchell has been busy promoting his current album, “Created 4 This,” which is currently no. 9 on Billboard‘s Top Gospel Albums chart. His current single, “Turning Around For Me,” is no. 7 on Billboard‘s Top Gospel Songs chart.
Mitchell also co-hosted the 28th Annual Stellar Gospel Music pre-show and was a presenter on the live broadcast, which aired on GMC.
Mitchell will also be the featured talent in a Ford commercial running during the nationally syndicated broadcast of the Stellar Awards, which will air on 150 stations in over 125 markets across the country (check local TV listings for dates and times in your area).
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here