“[VaShawn’s] set is perfect for praise and worship,” reports the GopelPundit.com. “The crowd loved it. He doesn’t disappoint.”
While preparing for the tour, Mitchell has been busy promoting his current album, “Created 4 This,” which is currently no. 9 on Billboard‘s Top Gospel Albums chart. His current single, “Turning Around For Me,” is no. 7 on Billboard‘s Top Gospel Songs chart.
Mitchell also co-hosted the 28th Annual Stellar Gospel Music pre-show and was a presenter on the live broadcast, which aired on GMC.
Mitchell will also be the featured talent in a Ford commercial running during the nationally syndicated broadcast of the Stellar Awards, which will air on 150 stations in over 125 markets across the country (check local TV listings for dates and times in your area).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here