“[VaShawn’s] set is perfect for praise and worship,” reports the GopelPundit.com. “The crowd loved it. He doesn’t disappoint.”
While preparing for the tour, Mitchell has been busy promoting his current album, “Created 4 This,” which is currently no. 9 on Billboard‘s Top Gospel Albums chart. His current single, “Turning Around For Me,” is no. 7 on Billboard‘s Top Gospel Songs chart.
Mitchell also co-hosted the 28th Annual Stellar Gospel Music pre-show and was a presenter on the live broadcast, which aired on GMC.
Mitchell will also be the featured talent in a Ford commercial running during the nationally syndicated broadcast of the Stellar Awards, which will air on 150 stations in over 125 markets across the country (check local TV listings for dates and times in your area).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here