*Viola Davis is reportedly in talks to star as an FBI agent in Michael Mann’s forthcoming untitled thriller, which will begin filming in China next month, reports Deadline.
The film, Legendary Pictures , centers on cyber crime. Davis would play the female lead opposite Chris Hemsworth (“Thor”).
The Oscar-nominated actress earned critical acclaim for her role as maid Aibeleen Clark in “The Help,” for which she earned a Best Actress nomination at the Academy Awards. She was previously nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in “Doubt,” while Meryl Streep was up for Best Actress.
Davis recently finished filming “Prisoners” with Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal and Terrence Howard, and “Ender’s Game” with Harrison Ford, Abigail Breslin and Sir Ben Kingsley.
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here