*Viola Davis is reportedly in talks to star as an FBI agent in Michael Mann’s forthcoming untitled thriller, which will begin filming in China next month, reports Deadline.
The film, Legendary Pictures , centers on cyber crime. Davis would play the female lead opposite Chris Hemsworth (“Thor”).
The Oscar-nominated actress earned critical acclaim for her role as maid Aibeleen Clark in “The Help,” for which she earned a Best Actress nomination at the Academy Awards. She was previously nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in “Doubt,” while Meryl Streep was up for Best Actress.
Davis recently finished filming “Prisoners” with Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal and Terrence Howard, and “Ender’s Game” with Harrison Ford, Abigail Breslin and Sir Ben Kingsley.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here