*Viola Davis is reportedly in talks to star as an FBI agent in Michael Mann’s forthcoming untitled thriller, which will begin filming in China next month, reports Deadline.
The film, Legendary Pictures , centers on cyber crime. Davis would play the female lead opposite Chris Hemsworth (“Thor”).
The Oscar-nominated actress earned critical acclaim for her role as maid Aibeleen Clark in “The Help,” for which she earned a Best Actress nomination at the Academy Awards. She was previously nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in “Doubt,” while Meryl Streep was up for Best Actress.
Davis recently finished filming “Prisoners” with Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal and Terrence Howard, and “Ender’s Game” with Harrison Ford, Abigail Breslin and Sir Ben Kingsley.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here