*Viola Davis is reportedly in talks to star as an FBI agent in Michael Mann’s forthcoming untitled thriller, which will begin filming in China next month, reports Deadline.
The film, Legendary Pictures , centers on cyber crime. Davis would play the female lead opposite Chris Hemsworth (“Thor”).
The Oscar-nominated actress earned critical acclaim for her role as maid Aibeleen Clark in “The Help,” for which she earned a Best Actress nomination at the Academy Awards. She was previously nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in “Doubt,” while Meryl Streep was up for Best Actress.
Davis recently finished filming “Prisoners” with Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal and Terrence Howard, and “Ender’s Game” with Harrison Ford, Abigail Breslin and Sir Ben Kingsley.
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here