*Viola Davis is reportedly in talks to star as an FBI agent in Michael Mann’s forthcoming untitled thriller, which will begin filming in China next month, reports Deadline.
The film, Legendary Pictures , centers on cyber crime. Davis would play the female lead opposite Chris Hemsworth (“Thor”).
The Oscar-nominated actress earned critical acclaim for her role as maid Aibeleen Clark in “The Help,” for which she earned a Best Actress nomination at the Academy Awards. She was previously nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in “Doubt,” while Meryl Streep was up for Best Actress.
Davis recently finished filming “Prisoners” with Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal and Terrence Howard, and “Ender’s Game” with Harrison Ford, Abigail Breslin and Sir Ben Kingsley.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here