*People magazine’s World’s Most Beautiful issue is on sale April 26, with 35-year-old Danai Gurira of AMC’s “The Walking Dead” making the cut.
Here’s a sneak peek at her Q&A in the issue:
How you know her
The Iowa-born actress and playwright wields a mean sword as Michonne on AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Her hair evolution
“One day I had to wear a wig cap, and I said, ‘That kind of works.’ ” says Gurira, who sported an Afro in college. “As soon as I could, I cut it all off, and I haven’t looked back since.”
Feeling beautiful on-set
“Playing a zombie-apocalypse survivor is an un-glam job, but the makeup artists figure out how to pop your eyes and make your skin still look great without it showing.”
Her beauty must-haves
“A good pair of earrings and a lip gloss. I’m bald, so the earrings always make me feel like, ‘Okay, I’m popping.’ “
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here