*WEtv has ordered six hourlong episodes of “House Of Curves,” a reality show following Atlanta designer Kenyatta Jones and her plus-sized fashion business.
Premiering June 13, the series stars Jones, the CEO of Bella René, who has designed her dream wardrobe for plus-sized women with the help of her two best friends from college, an assistant with an attitude, and her mother who is also her main investor.
The unscripted original series joins the network’s summer slate that includes new shows “Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas,” “Pregnant & Dating” and “Sanya’s Glam & Gold,” and returning series “Bridezillas,” “L.A. Hair” and “Kendra On Top.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here