*WEtv has ordered six hourlong episodes of “House Of Curves,” a reality show following Atlanta designer Kenyatta Jones and her plus-sized fashion business.
Premiering June 13, the series stars Jones, the CEO of Bella René, who has designed her dream wardrobe for plus-sized women with the help of her two best friends from college, an assistant with an attitude, and her mother who is also her main investor.
The unscripted original series joins the network’s summer slate that includes new shows “Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas,” “Pregnant & Dating” and “Sanya’s Glam & Gold,” and returning series “Bridezillas,” “L.A. Hair” and “Kendra On Top.”
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here