*WEtv has ordered six hourlong episodes of “House Of Curves,” a reality show following Atlanta designer Kenyatta Jones and her plus-sized fashion business.
Premiering June 13, the series stars Jones, the CEO of Bella René, who has designed her dream wardrobe for plus-sized women with the help of her two best friends from college, an assistant with an attitude, and her mother who is also her main investor.
The unscripted original series joins the network’s summer slate that includes new shows “Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas,” “Pregnant & Dating” and “Sanya’s Glam & Gold,” and returning series “Bridezillas,” “L.A. Hair” and “Kendra On Top.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here