*WEtv has ordered six hourlong episodes of “House Of Curves,” a reality show following Atlanta designer Kenyatta Jones and her plus-sized fashion business.
Premiering June 13, the series stars Jones, the CEO of Bella René, who has designed her dream wardrobe for plus-sized women with the help of her two best friends from college, an assistant with an attitude, and her mother who is also her main investor.
The unscripted original series joins the network’s summer slate that includes new shows “Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas,” “Pregnant & Dating” and “Sanya’s Glam & Gold,” and returning series “Bridezillas,” “L.A. Hair” and “Kendra On Top.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here