*This year’s Easter Egg Hunt at the White House started out a little “shaky,”, but shaped up in time for the kids and the first family to have a great time…even though one little guy was a little sad.
After President Obama acknowledged the presence of the Easter Bunny and Kid President with a round of applause, he introduced the “star of the Obama family” Michelle Obama, who thanked Mr. Robbie Novack for joining them in officiating the Easter Egg Hunt and helping out around the White House. You may know him better as Kid President.
“Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you, Kid President, Robbie Novack. Isn’t he wonderful?!” the First Lady gushed. “Robbie we’re so proud to have you here. You have been so inspiring….you make us all wanna work hard and be better. That’s right?! You’re going to spend a little time in the oval office just fixin’ things up for this President, aren’t you? It’s good to have you here.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here