*This year’s Easter Egg Hunt at the White House started out a little “shaky,”, but shaped up in time for the kids and the first family to have a great time…even though one little guy was a little sad.
After President Obama acknowledged the presence of the Easter Bunny and Kid President with a round of applause, he introduced the “star of the Obama family” Michelle Obama, who thanked Mr. Robbie Novack for joining them in officiating the Easter Egg Hunt and helping out around the White House. You may know him better as Kid President.
“Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you, Kid President, Robbie Novack. Isn’t he wonderful?!” the First Lady gushed. “Robbie we’re so proud to have you here. You have been so inspiring….you make us all wanna work hard and be better. That’s right?! You’re going to spend a little time in the oval office just fixin’ things up for this President, aren’t you? It’s good to have you here.”
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here