*This year’s Easter Egg Hunt at the White House started out a little “shaky,”, but shaped up in time for the kids and the first family to have a great time…even though one little guy was a little sad.
After President Obama acknowledged the presence of the Easter Bunny and Kid President with a round of applause, he introduced the “star of the Obama family” Michelle Obama, who thanked Mr. Robbie Novack for joining them in officiating the Easter Egg Hunt and helping out around the White House. You may know him better as Kid President.
“Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you, Kid President, Robbie Novack. Isn’t he wonderful?!” the First Lady gushed. “Robbie we’re so proud to have you here. You have been so inspiring….you make us all wanna work hard and be better. That’s right?! You’re going to spend a little time in the oval office just fixin’ things up for this President, aren’t you? It’s good to have you here.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here