*This year’s Easter Egg Hunt at the White House started out a little “shaky,”, but shaped up in time for the kids and the first family to have a great time…even though one little guy was a little sad.
After President Obama acknowledged the presence of the Easter Bunny and Kid President with a round of applause, he introduced the “star of the Obama family” Michelle Obama, who thanked Mr. Robbie Novack for joining them in officiating the Easter Egg Hunt and helping out around the White House. You may know him better as Kid President.
“Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you, Kid President, Robbie Novack. Isn’t he wonderful?!” the First Lady gushed. “Robbie we’re so proud to have you here. You have been so inspiring….you make us all wanna work hard and be better. That’s right?! You’re going to spend a little time in the oval office just fixin’ things up for this President, aren’t you? It’s good to have you here.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here