*Well alrighty then!
Whoopi Goldberg is known for having strong opinions about people and events. In the latest, the talk show panelist bluntly told the press that she doesn’t really care who is going to replace the ultra-conservative co-host, Elisabeth Hasselbeck because they’re not friends.
“Let me tell you this about The View: I take a paycheck every other week. That’s all I do. I could give a s**t what comes. I do my job — I have a contract. That’s where I stand. I don’t give a f**k,” Goldberg told Us Weekly at Vanity Fair’s Tribeca Film Festival party on Tuesday.
Rumor has it that Elisabeth could be leaving the show. This means a replacement is needed.
Whoopi doesn’t care who it’ll be though, saying she’s there for the money.
“Whatever y’all want. Just make sure my check doesn’t bounce!” said 57-year-old Goldberg.
“I don’t care. That’s not my job… My job is to show up and be cute by 11 o’clock and get the f**k off that show by 12. And that’s what I try to do.”
And you won’t find Whoopi publicly speculating about who’s the front-runner.
“I think it’s the only way to keep your sanity because these are not decisions that I get to make,” she told Us. “It ain’t my show. It’s Barbara’s show.”
But we did hear that actress Brooke Shields is being considered to fill the spot.
On top of all of that gossip, there’s word that Barbara Walters may retire next year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here