*Well alrighty then!
Whoopi Goldberg is known for having strong opinions about people and events. In the latest, the talk show panelist bluntly told the press that she doesn’t really care who is going to replace the ultra-conservative co-host, Elisabeth Hasselbeck because they’re not friends.
“Let me tell you this about The View: I take a paycheck every other week. That’s all I do. I could give a s**t what comes. I do my job — I have a contract. That’s where I stand. I don’t give a f**k,” Goldberg told Us Weekly at Vanity Fair’s Tribeca Film Festival party on Tuesday.
Rumor has it that Elisabeth could be leaving the show. This means a replacement is needed.
Whoopi doesn’t care who it’ll be though, saying she’s there for the money.
“Whatever y’all want. Just make sure my check doesn’t bounce!” said 57-year-old Goldberg.
“I don’t care. That’s not my job… My job is to show up and be cute by 11 o’clock and get the f**k off that show by 12. And that’s what I try to do.”
And you won’t find Whoopi publicly speculating about who’s the front-runner.
“I think it’s the only way to keep your sanity because these are not decisions that I get to make,” she told Us. “It ain’t my show. It’s Barbara’s show.”
But we did hear that actress Brooke Shields is being considered to fill the spot.
On top of all of that gossip, there’s word that Barbara Walters may retire next year.
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here