*Well alrighty then!
Whoopi Goldberg is known for having strong opinions about people and events. In the latest, the talk show panelist bluntly told the press that she doesn’t really care who is going to replace the ultra-conservative co-host, Elisabeth Hasselbeck because they’re not friends.
“Let me tell you this about The View: I take a paycheck every other week. That’s all I do. I could give a s**t what comes. I do my job — I have a contract. That’s where I stand. I don’t give a f**k,” Goldberg told Us Weekly at Vanity Fair’s Tribeca Film Festival party on Tuesday.
Rumor has it that Elisabeth could be leaving the show. This means a replacement is needed.
Whoopi doesn’t care who it’ll be though, saying she’s there for the money.
“Whatever y’all want. Just make sure my check doesn’t bounce!” said 57-year-old Goldberg.
“I don’t care. That’s not my job… My job is to show up and be cute by 11 o’clock and get the f**k off that show by 12. And that’s what I try to do.”
And you won’t find Whoopi publicly speculating about who’s the front-runner.
“I think it’s the only way to keep your sanity because these are not decisions that I get to make,” she told Us. “It ain’t my show. It’s Barbara’s show.”
But we did hear that actress Brooke Shields is being considered to fill the spot.
On top of all of that gossip, there’s word that Barbara Walters may retire next year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here