*Halle Berry is refusing to let her pregnancy interrupt her hectic filming schedule and has assured fans she will still be reprising her role as mutant superhero Storm in “X-Men: Days Of Future Past.”
Speaking at a press conference in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to promote her latest film The Call, Berry told reporters, “One thing is for sure, with another baby on the way mama cannot take time off. Storm probably won’t be as badass as she was going to be because we won’t be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that. She’ll be different than we originally planned her to be but I still think she’ll be an integral part of this new ‘X-Men’ movie.”
The Oscar winner, 46, is expecting a child with her French fiance Olivier Martinez. “X-Men” is due to begin filming later this year.
Berry previously took time off from filming following the birth of her first daughter, Nahla, 5, with model Gabriel Aubry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here