*Halle Berry is refusing to let her pregnancy interrupt her hectic filming schedule and has assured fans she will still be reprising her role as mutant superhero Storm in “X-Men: Days Of Future Past.”
Speaking at a press conference in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to promote her latest film The Call, Berry told reporters, “One thing is for sure, with another baby on the way mama cannot take time off. Storm probably won’t be as badass as she was going to be because we won’t be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that. She’ll be different than we originally planned her to be but I still think she’ll be an integral part of this new ‘X-Men’ movie.”
The Oscar winner, 46, is expecting a child with her French fiance Olivier Martinez. “X-Men” is due to begin filming later this year.
Berry previously took time off from filming following the birth of her first daughter, Nahla, 5, with model Gabriel Aubry.
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here