*Halle Berry is refusing to let her pregnancy interrupt her hectic filming schedule and has assured fans she will still be reprising her role as mutant superhero Storm in “X-Men: Days Of Future Past.”
Speaking at a press conference in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to promote her latest film The Call, Berry told reporters, “One thing is for sure, with another baby on the way mama cannot take time off. Storm probably won’t be as badass as she was going to be because we won’t be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that. She’ll be different than we originally planned her to be but I still think she’ll be an integral part of this new ‘X-Men’ movie.”
The Oscar winner, 46, is expecting a child with her French fiance Olivier Martinez. “X-Men” is due to begin filming later this year.
Berry previously took time off from filming following the birth of her first daughter, Nahla, 5, with model Gabriel Aubry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here