*Halle Berry is refusing to let her pregnancy interrupt her hectic filming schedule and has assured fans she will still be reprising her role as mutant superhero Storm in “X-Men: Days Of Future Past.”
Speaking at a press conference in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to promote her latest film The Call, Berry told reporters, “One thing is for sure, with another baby on the way mama cannot take time off. Storm probably won’t be as badass as she was going to be because we won’t be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that. She’ll be different than we originally planned her to be but I still think she’ll be an integral part of this new ‘X-Men’ movie.”
The Oscar winner, 46, is expecting a child with her French fiance Olivier Martinez. “X-Men” is due to begin filming later this year.
Berry previously took time off from filming following the birth of her first daughter, Nahla, 5, with model Gabriel Aubry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here