*Halle Berry is refusing to let her pregnancy interrupt her hectic filming schedule and has assured fans she will still be reprising her role as mutant superhero Storm in “X-Men: Days Of Future Past.”
Speaking at a press conference in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to promote her latest film The Call, Berry told reporters, “One thing is for sure, with another baby on the way mama cannot take time off. Storm probably won’t be as badass as she was going to be because we won’t be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that. She’ll be different than we originally planned her to be but I still think she’ll be an integral part of this new ‘X-Men’ movie.”
The Oscar winner, 46, is expecting a child with her French fiance Olivier Martinez. “X-Men” is due to begin filming later this year.
Berry previously took time off from filming following the birth of her first daughter, Nahla, 5, with model Gabriel Aubry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here