*The unedited version of Robin Thicke’s latest video has been banned from YouTube.
A rep for the singer said Monday that his X-rated video for “Blurred Lines,” featuring nude models frolicking around Thicke and rappers T.I. and Pharrell, is not longer allowed on the website. However, the video is still playing on the music video website Vevo.
Thicke’s unrated clip was released last week and garnered more than 1 million views in days. It became a water cooler topic on the blogs and entertainment websites.
The original video was released a week before and has 1.3 million views.
Thicke said in an interview last week that he had sought the approval of his wife, actress Paula Patton, to shoot with nude models.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here