*The unedited version of Robin Thicke’s latest video has been banned from YouTube.
A rep for the singer said Monday that his X-rated video for “Blurred Lines,” featuring nude models frolicking around Thicke and rappers T.I. and Pharrell, is not longer allowed on the website. However, the video is still playing on the music video website Vevo.
Thicke’s unrated clip was released last week and garnered more than 1 million views in days. It became a water cooler topic on the blogs and entertainment websites.
The original video was released a week before and has 1.3 million views.
Thicke said in an interview last week that he had sought the approval of his wife, actress Paula Patton, to shoot with nude models.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here