Amar’e shared the news on his Twitter account yesterday, May 22. The New York Knicks star player told the world that Alexis gave birth to the couple’s fourth child, a baby boy.
“We are proud to announce we added a healthy baby boy to the Stoudemire team,” Amar’e, 30, tweeted. “Alexis and the baby are doing great. #Blessed.”
Amar’e and Alexis, who’ve been an item since 2002, are already parents to two daughters, Assata and Are, and son Amare. They got engaged in Paris in June 2012, when Stoudemire presented Alexis with an 8.5-carat diamond. Six months later, they married in a secret sunset ceremony in New York City.
“12.12.12 now has a special & spiritual meaning for us,” the Knicks forward tweeted shortly after the couple said their “I dos.”
No doubt 05.22.13 will hold a special place in there hearts as well.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here