Amar’e shared the news on his Twitter account yesterday, May 22. The New York Knicks star player told the world that Alexis gave birth to the couple’s fourth child, a baby boy.
“We are proud to announce we added a healthy baby boy to the Stoudemire team,” Amar’e, 30, tweeted. “Alexis and the baby are doing great. #Blessed.”
Amar’e and Alexis, who’ve been an item since 2002, are already parents to two daughters, Assata and Are, and son Amare. They got engaged in Paris in June 2012, when Stoudemire presented Alexis with an 8.5-carat diamond. Six months later, they married in a secret sunset ceremony in New York City.
“12.12.12 now has a special & spiritual meaning for us,” the Knicks forward tweeted shortly after the couple said their “I dos.”
No doubt 05.22.13 will hold a special place in there hearts as well.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here