Amar’e shared the news on his Twitter account yesterday, May 22. The New York Knicks star player told the world that Alexis gave birth to the couple’s fourth child, a baby boy.
“We are proud to announce we added a healthy baby boy to the Stoudemire team,” Amar’e, 30, tweeted. “Alexis and the baby are doing great. #Blessed.”
Amar’e and Alexis, who’ve been an item since 2002, are already parents to two daughters, Assata and Are, and son Amare. They got engaged in Paris in June 2012, when Stoudemire presented Alexis with an 8.5-carat diamond. Six months later, they married in a secret sunset ceremony in New York City.
“12.12.12 now has a special & spiritual meaning for us,” the Knicks forward tweeted shortly after the couple said their “I dos.”
No doubt 05.22.13 will hold a special place in there hearts as well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here