Amar’e shared the news on his Twitter account yesterday, May 22. The New York Knicks star player told the world that Alexis gave birth to the couple’s fourth child, a baby boy.
“We are proud to announce we added a healthy baby boy to the Stoudemire team,” Amar’e, 30, tweeted. “Alexis and the baby are doing great. #Blessed.”
Amar’e and Alexis, who’ve been an item since 2002, are already parents to two daughters, Assata and Are, and son Amare. They got engaged in Paris in June 2012, when Stoudemire presented Alexis with an 8.5-carat diamond. Six months later, they married in a secret sunset ceremony in New York City.
“12.12.12 now has a special & spiritual meaning for us,” the Knicks forward tweeted shortly after the couple said their “I dos.”
No doubt 05.22.13 will hold a special place in there hearts as well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here