Amar’e shared the news on his Twitter account yesterday, May 22. The New York Knicks star player told the world that Alexis gave birth to the couple’s fourth child, a baby boy.
“We are proud to announce we added a healthy baby boy to the Stoudemire team,” Amar’e, 30, tweeted. “Alexis and the baby are doing great. #Blessed.”
Amar’e and Alexis, who’ve been an item since 2002, are already parents to two daughters, Assata and Are, and son Amare. They got engaged in Paris in June 2012, when Stoudemire presented Alexis with an 8.5-carat diamond. Six months later, they married in a secret sunset ceremony in New York City.
“12.12.12 now has a special & spiritual meaning for us,” the Knicks forward tweeted shortly after the couple said their “I dos.”
No doubt 05.22.13 will hold a special place in there hearts as well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here